『 Chapter Thirty Six 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Karma and Y/N were now bonded together with no way out until the end of the day.

They could always try steal the key from that octopus but we all know how that'd end out.

As it was only the end of break, they still had a whole day ahead of them.
Y/N would break down into tears if her pride'd let her.

If Vincent had chained the red-head to a wall, it'd be smashed to pieces in seconds.
However, since it was a person - not to mention his fiancée - he had no choice but to wait like a good boy.

The bell rang; everyone was already in their seats. Everyone except our favourite pair.

"M-Move your desk to mine-" Y/N mentally scolded herself for stuttering.

Their close proximity added a slight redness to her cheeks; the back of their hands gently brushed together.

She had never kissed or been kissed before: this was entirely new for her.

Is it normal to be this embarrassed?!
Obviously, she had no knowledge on the matter.

A blush was visible on Y/N's face - she could easily pass it off as embarrassment if anyone asked though.

She snuck a glance at her fiancé: he was fine. There was no sign of irritation or embarrassment - this only increased Y/N's worries.

Did he not care at all...?
Realisation hit her. Karma had the looks and smarts to be a fuck-boy.
But like- a proper fuck-boy.

She made a vow.

I will never fall for this boy.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

I apologise for short chapters and I hope you enjoyed this. I need to sleep-

Emoji for this chapter:

🍡

signing off~ 08/12/23