『 Chapter Thirty Eight 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"I swear to god, I am going to hurt you-" I whispered under my breath.

"What was that, Y/N?~" Akabane sang, daringly close to my ear.

"For the last time, Akabane. We are not anywhere near using first names with each other!"

At this point, I couldn't care less if the whole class could see and hear us!

They should know how mad I am and not to mess with me today!

Of course, the only person in the classroom who didn't get that message was none other than the one who needed to most.

"You're blushing~"

"I am not!" I slammed my hands on the desk in protest.

"L/N, I understand your anger but please refrain from attacking the table." Korosensei had a wide grin on his face.

"Instead, try focusing that anger on me. You only have until graduation after all. Nyuhuhuhu~"

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

It was finally lunch, meaning it was close to the end of the day.

My stomach growled: I wanted food.

"Teach, undo these for me, won't you?" I pleaded, trying to look my cutest.

"I would if I wasn't about to fly to Italy-" a gust of wind blew throughout the classroom. Korosensei had flown off.

I yank Akabane with me to the octopus' desk, to which he complied and let me pull him along easily.

Frantically, I ransacked through the drawers for the key, to no avail.

Since I felt bad, I was about to tidy my mess, when I remembered that he had fled without a second thought.

The bitch can tidy it himself.

I let out a heavy sigh and turned to Akabane.

"I wanna eat now so you just sit next to me." How am I going to live like this?
My head hurt- I needed food for more brain power.

We settled down on the empty desks behind Kaede's. Manami, Kanzaki, and Nagisa joined us.

"It's so funny how you two got cuffed together!!" Kaede couldn't contain her laughter any longer.

I played along, "I know right? It's probably because I was the nearest person, ahaha~"

I was personally selected because of this stupid ring on my finger: I glared at it.

I opened up my lunch box that had been prepared for me - not by my mother obviously as she wasn't in the continent nor did she love me enough.

One of the maids made it for me. I seriously hope they're getting paid enough for this.

My meal was perfectly balanced and rich in flavours: my stomach couldn't wait.

I tried picking up my chopsticks, for fucks sake-

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Ehe~ if there are any mistakes please point them out as I was this to be the best it can be ( while I be lazy )

🥢

signing off~ 14/12/23