『 Chapter Thirty 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"AKABANEE!" Y/N yelled after seeing her reflection in the mirror, somebody had decided to doodle over her face in black marker.

"Time to run-" the red-head placed a cookie in his mouth and sprinted away from the angry fiend chasing him.

Instead of running outside through the front door like a normal person, Karma ran up the stairs and out of the bathroom window, taking a jump from the second-story building.

His impeccable memory told him there was a tree growing outside where he could lessen his fall by hanging onto one of the branches.

"Bye S/N-!" You could hear his voice from the other side of the street. Since it was dark already, Y/N could only see his red hair running towards the train station.

Thus Karma Akabane had successfully removed any affection points he may have gained from today.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Kaede, Rio, Manami and Y/N sat at their desks eating lunch together as usual.

Y/N and the raven-haired girl would be the only people to bring proper food in their lunches.

Kaede's lunch consisted of sugar, more sugar, with a side of sugar. Rio usually snacked everyone else's - which was the reason they all brought extra.

"Whaa!" Kayano gasped, her eyes bright with delight, "Y/N, you've come to your senses!" She exclaimed.

The other three girls sweatdropped at her sudden outburst.

"Nice! You brought cookies, gimme some-" Nakamura said with a cheeky grin on her face.

Y/N broke a cookie into equal four pieces so that they could share.

She picked up her own piece and stood up, "I need to grab something from my bag, real quick."

The girls paid it no heed. Y/N walked over her desk next to Karma's.

He was chatting with Nagisa about something she didn't really care about. She discreetly left it next to him while bending over to grab a tissue from her bag.

"Got it." Y/N called out to her friends and walked over without causing any suspicion.

Another day went by, Midterms grew closer.

Even with Korosensei's lessons, Y/N couldn't wrap her head around one specific subject, math.

Every time she thought she understood, by the next day, it was like she never learnt it-

She let out a heavy sigh and lay dejectedly on her desk.

"I'll never pass this exam-" Y/N complained to herself - which Karma obviously overheard. Well, it wasn't hard, considering she sat next to him.

"If you want I can tutor yo-" the red-head suggested out of the kindness of his heart, only to be cut off by his fiancée.

"Denied." She shot it straight down.

• *° °

Wow two chapters in a day, I am on fire. I'd put that as the emoji but I think I already used that one.

I remember bc I was really cold so ofc I use a fire emoji

💥
(Only real ones do it)
See it looks like fire... but it's not 😱

signing off~ 13/11/23