『 Halloween Special 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Happy Halloween!

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Hey, Karma what'cha gonna do for halloween?" Kayano nagged, trying to shake him back and forth.

"I don't really do that stuff-" Karma sat lazily in his chair sipping a carton of strawberry milk.

"Come on," Nagisa encouraged, "the whole class is gonna do it."

"Eh. I didn't know the whole class were a bunch of little kids."

"Hey! You're never too old for free sweets!" Kayano protested, dragging more people over into the conversation.

Okuda and Y/N were caught in Kayano's grip, unable to escape until they were finally released.

The two needed a second to finally breathe and give their lungs some room.

"Right, Y/N?" The pudding-head beamed at her with a bright smile similar to that of a child's.

"...sure," Y/N gently pat her friend on the head. Kayano really was the shortest in the class.

"Are you two dressing up too, Okuda, L/N?" Karma enquired, his palm supporting his head with his elbow propped up on the table.

"I-I'm not quite sure what I'm going as yet-" Okuda stuttered, startled by the sudden question.

"I'm sure you'd look cute in anything," Karma spoke, he didn't even have time to think about what he said.
He resumed drinking his milk. Maybe that's why he was so tall?

"N-Not at all!" The raven-haired girl waved her hands around with a panicked expression on her face.

"Manami, you're plenty cute. Don't bring yourself down like that." Y/N smiled at her friend, taking a hold of her hands to reassure her.

Kayano interrupted their wholesome conversation, "well I think Y/N could totally pull off the sexy look-"

Heat instantly rose to Y/N's face all the way to her ears.
Karma silently choked on his drink, which had gone unnoticed by the others.

"Kaede!" Y/N was quick to cover her red face with her hands from embarrassment.

Kayano looked her up and down, analysing her assets, "yeah it would definitely work, especially with that ass-"

"Kaedee!!" Y/N covered her friend's mouth to prevent her from speaking any further.

The shade of her face could rival her fiancé's hair in terms of redness.

Nagisa stood awkwardly on the other side of Karma's desk in silence, his face also slightly red from the topic of the conversation.

"Nagisa, what're you blushing for? Imagining something you shouldn't?" Karma teased, not being heard by any of the girls.
It was a conversation between men.

"O-Of course not!-" the blue assassin-in-training denied, shaking his head profusely.

"You sure?~" his teasing went on further, "I mean- not many could blame you. You are a guy after all." Karma wore his signature smirk.