『 Chapter Twenty Four 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Ima make it clear one more time just in case, the previous chapter will not effect the main story.
Basically, it didn't happen. We'll continue from where we left off on Chapter 23

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Hold it right there, motherfucker-"

• *° °

I let out a sigh. The train was waay more packed than usual today. To make matters worse, Akabane was legit following me home.

"Mind the gap between the train and the platform." The doors closed, keeping us packed in with all the other passengers.

We had to shuffle around a bit to be able to fit everyone on. There were no seats available so Akabane and I backed into the train walls near the door.

I thanked the heavens that nobody from our class took this train.
Despite, Akabane's tendency to poke some fun at me, we had managed to keep our relationship on the down-low... to some extent.

At the next station, even more people hopped on. Everyone had to squish together.

The train started to move and someone suddenly bumped into me, causing me to jolt forward into Akabane's chest.

I honestly felt like I hit a brick wall-
"Sorry." I mumbled an apology.
That probably hurt me more than it did him.

The red-head put an arm around me - without any contact cause that would be weird - to ensure nobody else could squish me.

I appreciated these tiny things he did for me. Of course I'd never say it to his face-

"Y/N, why do you have to life so far away." Akabane complained. I looked up at him with a glare on my face.

"We're not close enough to use first names." I shot at him out of instinct; I could shake the feeling of deja vu, like I had said this before.

He nudged me tighter into his embrace, my forehead hitting his chest. Ow-

Akabane whispered in a low voice, "is this close enough for you?~"

"Fuck you, man!" I tried to wriggle out but he was way stronger than me. Bitch.

His laughter filled the whole train carriage, drawing attention to our peculiar yet common position.

I started to feel really self-conscious. We probably looked just like some lovey-dovey couple who can't go two minutes without talking.

My captor loosened his grip, not enough for me to get out ( if there even was space for me to get out to ) but enough for me to at least spin around.

Now I didn't have to look at him - which was a big W - and it was much more comfortable to stand leaning against him.

I whipped my phone out from my pocket and contemplated which app I should use, keeping in mind that Akabane was staring over my shoulder.

I crossed a few apps off the list - such as my comics and fanfics. In the end I decided that texting Rio was the safest option.

What could possibly go wrong?

Haha this was so late and really short but oh well- I'm in a hurry so I'm done for now

🔥
Only real ones know what to do

signing off~ 17/10/23