『 Chapter Forty Five 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

SORRY FOR THE NON-CHAPTER BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE !!
Gosh, this is so late. I tried to write more but uh yeah-
happy reading :D

• *° °

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥
"Next stop, the gardens!"

Mister Luke walked in front of us along the concrete path, keeping an eye out for any new good spots to take photos. Although, he already had a list of places in mind, we were told.

I stayed in the back, a bit embarrassed from before, while pretending to take in the flower view. Akabane slowed down his steps until we were side-by-side.

"Your face is really red, you know~" He sang.

Oh no- My hand was in the air! Ready to slap that little bitch! STOP, YOU IDIOT- My other hand grew a brain and stopped my angry hand from colliding with Akabane's face. No doubt he would've dodged the attack anyway. He's our class's best attacker and I heard rumours that he got sent to 3E for beating up a senior student.

I know that it was a little late for me to be learning this information but normally they never tell you this stuff on the first date. I mentally shrugged.

In training lessons, his moves were so fluid and it all seemed to come to him so naturally but... yes, he was annoying, but he had never even lifted a finger against me. Akabane was a really nice guy, I can't imagine him ever beating someone up.

"L/N, you're being unresponsive and it's hurting my feelings." Akabane fake-pouted at me, before having his cheeky smirk again, "-but i'll forgive you this once since I know you were day-dreaming about moi~" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Was not." I managed to say in a stand-offish tone but I couldn't help but giggle at his dumb joke. I hoped Mister Luke couldn't hear us but it was highly unlikely as we weren't even whispering and he was right there in front of us.

Our photographer came to a halt in front of a well-running fountain in the middle of the gardens. The actual fountain was made of old marble and the water looked so clean and clear even though this place was outside.

Water sprayed out from the top and gradually fell from layers of marble back into the main pool at the bottom. Akabane and I were instructed to sit along the sides, next to each other. I crossed my legs and sighed, this is gonna be a long day.

"We're going to get a few shots using this fountain." Mister Luke informed us, "please smile and then look into each other's eyes."

I fidgeted with my fingers and my ring before meeting Akabane in the eyes. He pulled my hands onto his lap, sandwiching them with his own; our knees touching. I look up to meet his soft kind gaze, something I wasn't too used to seeing.

I immediately turn red and stare at the fountain instead.
Akabane noticed this and chuckled quietly.

"You two could try looking at each other's ears instead of directly into their eyes if that's a little awkward!" Mister Luke was like my angel sent from heaven, and saved me. So, we did just that. Unlike in our first two photographs, we were in much closer proximity now and this whole ordeal was just plain embarrassing if i really broke it down.

I was in a wedding dress participating in a photoshoot with my handsome fiancé, our knees touching and our hands stacked together.
"Smile!!"

『 SNAP 』

Mister Luke asked us to pose for a few more shots.
『 SNAP, SNAP, SNAP 』

I had gotten the hang of this now. Plus, it helped that our next few photos weren't as difficult. I yawned and stretched out my arms above my head.

"I'm so exhausted-" I complained.
"My, you don't last very long, do you, L/N?~" Akabane smirked, his eyes hinted that he said something mischievous.

"You little-" I clamped my mouth shut and shot him back a smirk of my own. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know?~"
His eyes widened in shock and he turned away from me, not letting me see his face.

"Hey! Come back here!" I grabbed his face with both hands and forced it back my way. The tip of Akabane's ears and nose was red.

『 SNAP 』

"Oh, my gosh. You're blushing!" I giggled. He pushed me off and covered his nose with one hand.
"Shut up." he said. I guess even Akabane can get flustered sometimes. A part of me really wants to see this more often.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

omg writers block is REAL i really wanted to write more but i'm dying- (this is a joke)

AHH SORRY THIS IS SO LATE BUT I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER <3

i've forgotten what emojis we've already done

『 🐢 』

signing off~ 06/07/2024