『 Chapter Thirty Four 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"This is so fucking embarrassing!"

The redness of Karma's cheeks rivalled his crimson hair; he sulked in embarrassment.

Y/N tapped into her memories after recognising the man from somewhere: on the day of the party, he stood behind mama Akabane but didn't say a word.

He was clearly someone important. You could tell from his regal movements and fine clothes.

His gaze towards the young red-head was soft but firm, "Master Akabane, where might your professor be?"

"How should I know-" Karma was cut off mid-sentence from a harsh yank on the chain around his arm.

He was like a dog, having to follow his owner around.

The Akabane's advisor approached Kurahashi - the bug extremist - and asked her the same question.

"Sorry! He's probably in ano-" Rio slapped a hand across the girl's mouth before she could say another country.

"Mr Karasuma-"

"What where?!" Kurahashi frantically searched.

"Must be in the staff room right now, I can go get him if you'd like." The blonde gave a wide grin.

If Rio had looked to her left, through the classroom windows, she would've seen the class rep pair holding their arms up like crosses.

Karasuma was in fact not here today. He had a meeting with the ministry of defence, meaning only the bitch was left.

It's not like Miss Bitch wasn't a teacher or anything but this seemed important and... she wasn't the first person to pop into your head when you wanted someone to deal with something important.

A gust of strong air flew past.
The main doors of the old campus burst open, revealing a tall - rather squishy - round man with a crop of dashing black hair on his head.

"I am here!"

• *° °

Ngl gave me Allmight vibes just now. This chapter is significantly shorter but it looks long so uh that's a w for me ig?

I'm just waffling. I wanted to post quickly so here it is.

Emoji for this chapter:

🐶

Only da real ones do it. I know y'all have been forgetting recently.

signing off~ 04/12/23