『 Chapter Six 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"the pleasure is mine, Miss L/N..."

Y/N forced a smile onto her face.
It was deathly silent.

Karma expected her to speak but she refused to say anything.

Y/N didn't want to be here in the first place. She would find a different way to help her family, she wouldn't fall for that vile woman's tricks.

A tinge of guilt tugged at her heart. Was it really okay to risk her father's health? Just because of her hatred for her mother?

Y/N's heroic moment passed, "Sure it is! Fuck that woman."

Gasps could be heard from all around.
Her eyes widened, realising she had spoken aloud.

[A/N: So I actually accidentally turned it into a speech so that's how we're gonna roll 😎]

Y/N racked her brain for an excuse. There wasn't one!

Karma clutched his stomach and zipped his mouth shut. He inflated up like a balloon.

After seeing Y/N's embarrassed red face, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

Karma burst out in laughter, the hall was filled of the pleasant sound of genuine happiness. It was something that wasn't heard very often.

He wiped a tear from his eye, "Q-Quite the foul mouth you've got on you~" he recovered from his outburst and cracked a joke as usual.

"d..t- la-..h t ..-me," Y/N whispered, so quietly no one could hear it.

"Speak up, doll." The red-head smirked.

"I said don't laugh at me, damn it!!" Y/N stormed off in a huff, not really sure of where she was going. All she knew was that she wanted him out of her sight.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Ahhh these chapters are so short, maybe I'll keep it this way. I'm sorry, I'm too tired to proofread any of these!!

signing off~ 14/09/23