『 Chapter Thirty Seven 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I will never fall for this boy.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, Karma wasn't as unfazed as she thought.

She's definitely mad at me-

As sadistic as he may be, he wasn't heartless. There were times when Karma did feel bad about something.

Sadly for Y/N, this wasn't one of those times-

The little devil's way of putting someone in a good mood was making them laugh.

Being blessed with wonderful genetics, there was never a lack of girls waiting in line... assuming they didn't know of his violent tendencies.

Karma had noticed that if he flirted with a girl, even just a little bit, they'd start giggling and whatnot.
He hadn't realised this was because they actually fancied him - which Y/N did not.

Sure, she wouldn't deny that he was hella fine- but she wouldn't go as far as to say she was interested in him.

Y/N's mind blocked out the sound of Korosensei's chalk, scraping along the board.

Instead, she could only hear the loud thumps of her heartbeat - pounding in her chest.

Still being in her denial phase, she came to the conclusion of: I must be really unfit. I need to do some exercise!

With that in mind, Y/N attempted to write down some notes as midterms were nearing closer.

[A/N: Y/N is right-handed so if you're left handed... uh not anymore-]

Ugh! She internally screamed.

"Akabane, if you're not going to write then stop getting in my way!" Y/N hissed.

"Eh~? But I'm literally all the way of here~" he pulled his left arm to the edge of his desk, almost making her fall on top of him.

Y/N grit her teeth in annoyance.

"How about you come over here~" Karma's flirting was only making her even more annoyed.

She whispered under her breath, "I swear to god, I am going to hurt you-"

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

I hope you been enjoying MAF so far!
Please leave your thoughts on this chapter in the comments!!

Emoji for this chapter

✏️

(Only real one do it)

signing off~ 10/12/23