『 Chapter Twenty Two 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Well, what would we do without an engagement party? We're official now anyway."

I realised there was no use in talking with my fiancé. Why did I give him an answer in the first place?

Well, everyone else is over there and i'm over here. What a pain.

The wooden door slid open revealing our prized teacher.

"Good morning, everyone. We're going to be very busy these next few weeks because... we have midterms!"

The whole class groaned in response including me. Why do we even need them? Who needs good grades when you have 10 billion yen?

Korosensei did roll call while we shot at him as usual. Of course, no hit.

As soon as the last name was said, mine, the octopus was wearing a headband and moving around rapidly.

"Time to make this period the HIGH-SPEED ENHANCED STUDY HALL." Multiple copies of him shouted, starting to circle round to each of our desks.

He moved so fast he was able to help everyone individually.

Korosensei wore a maths headband when he got to me since it was my weakest subject.

He was helping me find some angle which made no sense to me. I could understand the basics but I didn't understand how to fully apply that.

I could hear Terasaka's yelling over the multiple Korosenseis. Somehow, he was so stupid he got a Naruto headband!

"Nuhyaa! Karma, no sneak attacks!" The octopus lost his composure. His head was oddly shaped in order to avoid my fiancé's outward rubber knife.

The red-head playfully stuck his tongue out with a rather adorable expression on his face, like he was having fun.

What am I even thinking?

He's nothing but an annoying troublemaker who has too much time on his hands so he goes and makes life harder for others!

Just the other day, I was chatting along with Kaede and Nagisa outside when Akabane decided to sit in front of me in silence. He didn't say a word.

Instead he just stared at me, not in a way where he was fascinated by me. In a way just to get on my nerves. I mean- I don't understand his problem!

During break or lunch when he'd hang around with his friends, Akabane doesn't seem to try annoy them as much as me.

We agreed on keeping our engagement a secret yet he was doing a pretty shitty job at it.

I wasn't allowed to remove my ring for any circumstance since it was so special.

He treated me differently from the other girls, making it painfully obvious we have some sort of connection.

I just don't understand why he does this!

We're not specifically close and he had a much better chemistry with the others so why must he bother me so much?

I was just venting and asking myself stupid questions. Questions I already knew the answers to.

It's because we're going to spend the rest of our lives together.

• *° °

Can someone tell me wtf I just wrote? I feel like I went in circles but I don't want to remove it.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I feel like it was very mid compared to the others.

I started this fanfic thinking I was gonna make it fast paced bc of all of the short chapters.

Turns out I'm making this slower than ever bc you can't rush loooveee~

Could you guess that I was British from the way I write? I'm a Brit pretending to be an American while doing a pretty bad job at it

The emoji of the chapter is...

🌀

Only da real ones do it #icouldn'tfindanarutoemoji

signing off~ 02/10/23