『 Chapter Sixteen 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"I'm not done speaking yet, Y/N."

"you are really getting on my nerves, AKABANE!"

In one swift movement, Y/N kicked Karma there - which he quickly moved back to dodge.

She pushed herself off of the wooden wall and scowled at him.

"It's L/N to you, bitch!"

"Careful, you'll get wrinkles," he playfully sung with a smirk on his face and hands slipped into his pockets.

"I'm not being funny, tell me what you want or I'm out of here." Y/N decided she had enough of his shit.

"Fine- Fine- you're no fun~" Karma's signature smirk still present, "my parents want you over for dinner before they leave for Greece-"

He spoke under his breath, "for the fourth-time." Karma's tone because a bit agitated, quite similar to Y/N's.

"What a coincidence... my mother's also going to Greece soon..."

"On the seven-"

"-teenth."

"..."

"Fuck you." Y/N bluntly stated out of nowhere.

"For what?!" Karma questioned.

"For choosing me! There were so many girls lined up at your feet and you had to choose me!"

"It's not my fault you were more appealing than the others! They were nothing more than damn whores!"

The couple quarrelled with each other, relentlessly trying to be the victor.

"You have no right to speak about them that way!" Y/N defended her fellow females as her fiancé attacked.

"If I told one of them to lick my shoes clean, they'd do it in a heartbeat!"

"Everybody has reasons and motives for their actions so don't judge people unless you know their full story!" She cried, not noticing the snickering above them.

"Nuruhuhuhu..."

Karma clamped a hand over Y/N's mouth to shush her, he used his other and to point up at the pink balloon-head watching them from the rooftop.

"Eeek!" Shock spread across Korosensei's face.

Almost immediately, he was on the ground next to them with a book in his hands.

"Teach, spying on your students isn't a good habit... if the school were to know about this," Karma teased.

"They'd decrease my salary again!!" The yellow octopus ran distressed in little circles.

"But... perhaps we'd be so kind as to keep it to ourselves," Korosensei listened to Karma's proposal intently,
"If you don't tell anyone about this?"

"Yes! Of course! Hold on... why aren't you two at the assembly?!" His teacher side came out.

"We are at the assembly, you're imagining things, teach." Karma attempted to gaslight the octopus.

"-that's obviously not going to wor-"

"That makes sense!" Korosensei agreed, I better start getting those handouts ready!"

Before Korosensei could recover from the daze he was in, Karma and Y/N had already legged it out of the school gates.

"Are we really skipping?" Y/N asked, catching her breath.

Karma leaned relaxed against the wall, "Are we in the assembly?" He asked rhetorically and rolled his eyes.

"...When do I have to come over?" Y/N reluctantly asked. You could hear how bored she was from her voice.

"They actually said today. Told me just this morning." Karma frowned just thinking about his parents again.

"Oh great." Y/N said sarcastically.

"We might as well go home, it's that bitch's lesson next - which is rather pointless."

Karma and Y/N both had already learned English.

M/N had taught it to her when she were younger, having once dreamed of Y/N finding a rich english husband.

It was only natural that Karma learned English considering his parents were always travelling across the world... without him.

"It gives me time to get ready too."

"I'll walk you home," Karma started to trail behind her, no more than two or three steps away.

"You really don't have to-" Y/N sweat-dropped, confused why he would do such a thing.

"What if someone were to kidnap you in the middle of the road?" Karma hypothetically asked.

"We're being trained as assassins, I'm sure I'll be fine-"

"You say that but I could easily snatch you right now and run~"

Y/N came to a conclusion and started walking home freely, "You are so weird."

• *° °

Do you think Karma was a bit too OOC in this chapter? Or just in general. I'd very much like to know.

This chapter's emoji is

🧅

Only reals ones do it

signing off~ 23/09/23