『 Chapter Forty Three 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Shit I spelt the title wrong-

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥
"We're here."

Their car entered through the mansion's gardens and past the unkept rose bushes.

Y/N decided to look out of the window beside her, to see where they were.

Her mouth DROPPED.
That's not an old mansion, that's an old CASTLE!

She really questioned what the Akabanes thought a castle looked like-

After scanning the building with her mind from roof to dirt, Y/N confirmed that this place was not for regular people.

She may have had a fairly large bank account, growing up, but she was really a regular gal at heart. No need for fiancés or octopus teachers.

Vincent held the door open while Y/N stepped out of the car.

The ground had grown rough from years of erosion. Some loose stones eventually turned into tiny pebbles.

However, how many people visited this place anymore?
Not many.

Y/N hadn't noticed a fairly large rock that was fighting it's way out of the ground. Not being used to her shoes, her heel wobbled over the edge of that rock.

Just like the classic anime girl she was, Y/N tripped into... (drumroll...)

Karma's arms!

Honestly, the girl had gotten used to her fiancé's chest. Not in a weird way-

Well... it was kinda weird but what's a fanfiction without the clumsy girl in otome games ?!

In the distance, one could hear crumbling...

"This is starting to become a common occurrence, don't you think?" The red-head chuckled as Y/N scrambled out of his arms.

"Haha- I know, right?" She tried to count the amount of times this had happened.
If only she knew that she was destined to fall prey to this author's antics over and over.

"We should go now." Y/N walked over to a man holding a camera in the distance.

Karma followed behind her with his hands comfortably in his pockets like always.
Vincent drove off, setting a reminder to make sure he picked them up on time.

"God- I feel so fucking dumb in this." The dolled up girl referred to the dress she was currently wearing.

"No, you look good." Karma commented, "yeah, you look really nice."

He said all of that with no smirk, no teasing involved, no ulterior motive. Just a wholesome moment shared between two people who constantly bantered.

"Aww, thank you." Unbeknownst to most, Karma was genuinely a really nice person. Y/N appreciated that he wasn't anything like a teenage dirtbag.

Before they got close enough to the photographer, Y/N proposed a truce to keep the peace.

"We'll act the part of a cute couple until the end. Whoever breaks it has to do one thing the other person asks. Deal?"

"Bet."

• *° °

It HASNT been a month yet guys 😭 like I'm a day away from it being a month.

I wanna keep it short so ty for reading and being patient with me.

✌️

Only the real ones do it ^^

signing off~ 25/02/24