『 Chapter Twenty Five 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Warning: gayness 😱
( I'm not sure how well you all take sarcasm so here's a warning )

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥
What could possibly go wrong?

Without a doubt, Rio was always online. Y/N couldn't name a time where she messaged Rio without having her reply within 5 seconds.

Throughout the whole time Y/N had known her, Rio had never failed to bring a smile to her face.

Her messages were always amusing and never boring in a conversation. She made Y/N feel like the city wasn't so bad after all.

Y/N missed her old friends but she had grown to like and accept her new ones. She and her classmates were all connected by one thing: assassination.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Rio

You: Whatcha doing?

I struck a casual question to start us off. Of course she replied instantly.

Rio: Hey, bbg. Nothin much tbh
I heard Akabane stifle a snicker.

"What's so funny then?" I questioned, my back rested against him.
If I was going to be stuck here, I might as well get comfy!

"You're so gay-" he joked and poked me lightly on the cheek. His laughter was soft and somehow kind.

I scoffed in response, "not compared to you," I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

The sheer stupidness this guy emitted was too overwhelming. It was unfair how he was the top of the class.

"Actually," Akabane was quick with his combat, "I'm engaged-" he took a hold of my left hand so I could see my ring.

Like- I clearly couldn't see the piece of metal that I'm forced to wear on my finger everyday.

I was suddenly reminded of those videos where women struggled to remove their rings and had to go to specialists to take them off.
I shivered after imagining myself in that situation. Work of nightmares-

You: This train is actually packed it's so annoying-

Rio: Lmao, you there on ur own?

The topic I had chosen to talk about was a mistake. I hesitated before typing my answer. I could feel Akabane breathing over my neck, his eyes glued to my fingers.

You: Yeah, obv

Rio: Really?~ Took a while there

You: A lady needed to get passed me

Rio: Alright, alright
She dropped any suspicions she may have had previously.

"Wow, not even Nakamura knows?" I could practically hear his smirk in his voice.

"No." I bluntly stated, "we're keeping it a secret, are we not?" I turned around to raise an eyebrow at him.

Akabane towered over me, his red bangs falling softly over his face.
I realised just how tall he was compared to me. I felt like a doll.

"I trust you haven't told anyone either." I said with my fingers crossed.

Akabane chuckled, "What would you do if I had?~"

I pretended to think for a moment, "I'd beat your ass to a pulp~"

"Very scary indeed." He proceeded to play with my hair. He twirled it around his finger multiple times.

Ping. A notification appeared on my phone. It was a message from Rio.
I was distracted by Akabane and barely conversed with her.

She had sent me a stupid meme. A flood of videos appeared on my screen. I blinked a couple times incase I was seeing things.

Rio: You better watch all of them 😘

You: Ugh that's gonna be so long u bitch

Rio: Tough. Also abt what we talked abt earlier-

I recalled her harassing me at break. Saying, 'isn't Kayano and Nagisa so cute together?" to which I had excitedly agreed.

Rio: I saw them head to a café togetherrr

You: how do u know they were going to a café?

Rio: Cause I followed them obv

You: RIO! Where are they now? 👀

Rio: Two tables to the right. She's making him buy her sweets

You: Of course she is

I let out a sigh, diverting Akabane's attention from my hair to my screen.

"Who are you talking about?" He genuinely asked.

"...you can't tell?" I sweat-dropped.

"Am I supposed to?" He laughed, still not knowing who we were gossiping about.

"Boys are so hopeless." I confirmed to myself. I never realised guys were really this dense.

"Hey~" he pinched my cheek gently.

"Let gwo, biatch-" that was my immediate response. I elbowed him in the rib causing Akabane to abruptly let go.

"You sneaky little-"

"We're getting off next stop." I interrupted him.

"Finally, you need to move closer to school."

"Yeah, like I had a choice-"

• *° °

Stopping there cause I can~
Was this too boring? Let me know what u think.

You know what to do
🌈

signing off~ 19/10/23