『 Christmas Special 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
This is so late but uh not late lmao
Yeah this was uh all planned
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Happy reading :D

[ I might have written something offensive ( if it even counts ) but please know that this is all sarcasm ]

𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

December 24th

I'M BORED!

I yelled into my pillow while laying in my bed under my blankets.
I listed out the things I needed to do, in my mind.

I'd already thought of what I was getting my closer friends so the only one left was my fiancé.

Akabane is annoying but doesn't everyone deserve a present on Christmas day?

As far as I know, he was going to be all alone. His parents were still in Greece with no plans to return soon.
Wasn't that just cruel?

This would be my first Christmas without my brother and father. Although I facetime them once in a while, it's not the same as being there in person.

B/N will be busy working and my father will be with his old man squad. I don't want to get in their way.

My little sister had caught a cold from the change in temperature and was highly vulnerable. No one except Nina was allowed near her.

All my friends actually had lives to live. Crazy.

So frankly, I'd be alone too. I had nothing better to do than to hang out with Akabane.

Picking up my phone, I opened up one of my old group chats: one with my friends back when I was happily single.

Besties 4Ever

You: dead gc lmao

Two of my close friends replied, almost instantly.

Ichiko: frrrr

Niika: omg, Y/N, how've you been?!

You: i'm great, what abt y'all?

I smiled at my screen, reminiscing of the times we spent together.

Niika: same here!!

Ichiko: it's been meh.

Sani: why awake so early...?

I imagined Sani rubbing her eyes and yawning. I was glad to see no one had changed.

Niika: it's the afternoon already!! you should go to bed sooner!!

Ichiko: her sleep schedule's fucked already, just leave it

You: I need some advice...

It went silent. Nobody typed a word.

You: what should I get for my boyfriend?

Explaining the arranged marriage situation was such a bore and honestly too much effort than what I was willing to put in.