『 Halloween Special 2 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
Well aren't you all lucky, you're getting a continuationnnn

Better cough up those votes then, huh-

I'm such a nice author so be a good reader and do what you're told. Read until the end to see what happens... hehe

TW: mentions of blood

• *° °
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

It was the 31st of October, the night of Halloween.

The sun had fallen, leaving the dark sky and it's ocean of stars as the main attraction.

Biting wind brushed passed your ears as it sent shivers down your spine. You could practically hear the howling of the wolves.

It probably would've been a full moon if not for the whole permanent-crescent-shape thing but that was besides the point.

All that mattered was that it was a perfect Halloween night.

"Nuruhuhuhuhuhuhu- the students will most certainly love this." Korosensei spoke to himself as he finished off the decorations.

Within seconds, the dull old campus had been spruced up into something suitable for a party.

Orange ribbons and fake cobwebs hung from the wooden ceiling.

Fortunately, its creaky walls were enough for sound effects. No speakers of any kind were needed.

Korosensei set up large tables full of delicious Halloween themed snacks. He must've been saving up for a while to afford all of these luxuries.

The octopus really was a marvellous teacher who cared deeply about his students.

"It's almost time." He spoke to himself again with his large grin on his face.

It was still half an hour before the actual party started but because trecking up the mountain took a while, it was practically almost time anyway.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"Rio, how's my hair?" Y/N asked, tightening the last hairband.

"It's just like how we imagined!" Nakamura clapped with long pieces of fabric dangling from her arms.

"Don't you think the skirt's a bit short?-"

"It's fineee, it's the same length as my normal skirt anyway."

Y/N could not express her worries. She looked into the mirror and a whole different person stared back at her.

She had to admit she did look good. A zap of electricity hit her brain as a devious idea formed in her mind.

I could totally get Akabane blushing over this~

"Rio, you ready. Let's go!" Y/N dragged her outside without giving the blonde any time to respond.

The pair walked up the familiar mountain another time. It was strange going up at night and certainly more dangerous.