『 Chapter Forty Two 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Not wanting the crumple the dress, Y/N handled it carefully while slipping it on.

Although she didn't want to wear it at all, the girl couldn't deny the dress was a magnificent piece of art.

The designer had factored into account that she'd be moving around for the photoshoot and therefore, made it slimmer and easier to walk, in.

[A/N: envision it however you like, I just found this on Pinterest...]

"There are gloves too?!" Y/N said in a hushed tone, wondering if her fiancé was still outside or not.

The Akabanes' bathroom was so fancy and clean.
She slightly stressed over leaving any marks, like fingerprints, on the walls.

Looking in the body sized mirror on the wall, Y/N stared at the girl in the mirror.

"Is that even me?" She questioned after seeing herself in clothes she had never worn before.

Y/N touched her face and shoulders to check if it was real: it was.

After admiring herself in the mirror a bit, the girl in the white dress stepped out of the bathroom.

She was met with her red-haired fiancé, leaning on the wall on his phone.

For a second, she could've sworn his eyes widened a fraction when he first saw her.

"Ready now." Karma barely even asked, already walking down the stairs.

Y/N followed closely behind him, her dress falling behind her.

"Why, miss Y/N, you look absolutely smashing." Vincent commented out of politeness.

"Thank you, sir." She stuck a smile on her face.
Who even says 'smashing' nowadays?

He handed her heels to match the gown - sadly, she was still shorter than Karma.

The couple got into the back of the car while Ayame's advisor started up the engine.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked out of curiosity.

"Don't ask me." The red head shrugged, only for the man to reply.

"It has been requested that you two partake in nature photographs so our first destination is an old mansion." His eyes were focused on the road.

"We already have a mansion-" Karma sighed and looked out of the window in hopes to see something interesting.

"Yes, but it does not have the 'old' look your mother wishes for."

"If she wants to force us to do something, then she should be here  with us." He replied in a cold tone.

Y/N didn't know how to interrupt the conversation so she stayed quiet.

The drive to the old mansion was awkward with no communication between the pair.
Not even glares at each other.

"We're here."

• *° °

Maybe it's because I updated earlier but I was just feeling the motivation.

No- it's because I loved reading you guy's comments - all the positive support and even just the 'emoji of the day' - it made me really want to deliver more.

But anyway, please be patient with me and know that I'm always watching
(literally I'm in your walls, look behind you)

That's all for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed reading, if you did please leave a vote and type

🪞

     ^ down below

signing off~ 27/01/24