『 Chapter Thirty Five 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"I am here!"

All it took was a glance at the man (?) for the whole class to deadpan.

What the hell is that?!

Their minds had become one with a singular thought.

Karma's angry pout curved upwards until he couldn't resist bursting out laughing into his sleeve.

"Are you Karma Akabane's teacher?" The man asked 'Mr Karasuma'.

"Why yes, indeed I am." The floppy, overgrown, teacher assured him.

"Perfect. As his acting guardian, I am concerned for Master Akabane's attendance."

Karma let out an exasperated sigh in response, "Vincent- my parents won't care, anyway."

The Akabane's advisor - now known as Vincent - tutted, "that attitude won't do."

"I, for one, have to agree." Korosen- Karasuma added, "why don't we discuss this inside?"

Vincent followed the round man (?) into the building to Korosensei's desk.

Karasuma used one of his floppy limbs to open the attendance book.

Karma was no. 1 in the roll-call so his attendance record was the easiest to find.

As many could predicted, it was exceptionally poor. The paper contained of many missing and late marks.

His acting-guardian looked around the classroom and analysed the walls: they were thin and probably not too difficult to break if you tried.

He spotted a familiar person in the corner. Pulling Karma along with him, he approached Y/N while trying to cause the least suspicion as possible.

It proved to be a difficult feat as a 14 year old with a chain around his arm tended to cause suspicions.

Before Y/N could comprehend his actions, Vincent had attached Karma's chain to the H/C-haired girl instead: a fat padlock keeping it together.

"What are you-?!"

The couple's eyes met- they instantly looked away out of awkwardness.
Y/N being embarrassed about the kiss and Karma being embarrassed about being dragged to class.

Vincent handed the key to Mr Karasuma and gave him simple instructions, "This should keep him here. You can undo it when the day is over."

He simply walked out like he was never here.

Under normal circumstances, Korosensei would definitely prioritise the student of the parent but that was different: this was his favourite ship finally having progress!

• *° °

I'm about to fall asleep so uh
🚢

signing off~ 05/12/23