『 Chapter Five 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓪 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"Master Akabane, see how fortunate you are." My parents' adviser said to me.

I sat back relaxed in my throne-like chair, not caring about anyone who saw how I looked.

"Karma!" My mother hissed after she turned the microphone off, "straighten your tie, fix your hair, button your shirt, and sit up properly!"

"No guts to speak into the microphone, mother?" I rebuked, pretending not to have heard her instructions.

"No girl will want you if you're not presentable." She said as she looked at my loosened tie and undone buttons.

My hair was flicked up at the side where I came into contact with the chair.

"Relax," I smirked, "they'll all come running when they see my charm~"

"Honestly, where do you get all this attitude from. Certainly not from me."

"I certainly don't get my good looks from you either, that's for sure." I bluntly said, watching heat rise to my mother's fuming face.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Soon it was time for me to be a man. Greet every single girl.
My brain hurt just thinking about it.

The first few were bearable, no more than damn whores though.

There were a few desperate ones, some crazy ones, some arrogant ones, some boring ones. I'm supposes to choose one of these?

"Last up, Miss L/N!" The people backstage announced the final girl. I just had to get this over with and I was done.

I flirted with a few girls earlier and they all fawned at my feet. Idiots thought that would get them a chance with me.

There was one girl though... she didn't seem to care about me, in fact, she seemed to want me gone.

The final girl stepped forth. Finally.

Her face twitched the moment her E/C orbs locked with mine.

She broke eye contact immediately and intentionally avoided any more.

"I'm Y/N L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you." The person from before wouldn't even look at me.

I took her hand in mine, placing a soft kiss on the back of it, "the pleasure is mine, Miss L/N..."

signing off~ 11/09/23