『 Chapter Fourteen 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

"We have a new student joining us today! Her name is-"

"Y/N L/N, it's great to meet you all." The H/C-haired girl didn't even try to hide her displeasure.

Why do I have to be here!!

She recalled arriving at the main campus only to be called straight to Principal Asano's office.

When Y/N opened the door, it revealed her mother speaking with the Principal.

The bitch forced her to attend Kunugigaoka after forcefully making Y/N live with her.

Even after all that, M/N went to the principal and pulled out a document on how Y/N had already broken the school rules!

M/N brought pictures of Y/N at several part-time jobs, the ones she had taken to pay the large sum her mother had taken away from their family.

Y/N was furious. The only thing she could do was beat herself up about it because there was, in fact, nothing she could do to get back at her mother.

Now she was stuck in a tattered old classroom with a creature who threatened to destroy the earth by graduation. Just Y/N's idea of fun.

She spotted a certain handsome red-head sitting lazily at the back of the classroom. So that's why.

Korosensei had his signature grin on his face, "You can sit next to Karma, at the back. Karma, wave."

The boy raised a hand slightly, making eye-contact with Y/N.
He smirked at her, enjoying how her face turned a shade redder.

Fortunately for Y/N, no one else seemed to notice their exchange. No else except Korosensei...

His round yellow head turned pink and he let out a snicker.

"Nuruhuhuhu."

Y/N walked down the isle, nearing closer to her fiancé.

The class was creeped out, thinking Korosensei was staring at Y/N's ass.

They shot bullets at him - which he all dodged.

One pair of eyes, along with a few others, was stubbornly stuck on Y/N. He watched her all the way until she was right beside him.

"It's all because of you that I'm stuck in this shit-hole," Y/N hissed. Kicking his shins under the table as she walked passed.

Karma barely felt it and laughed, "violence on the first day?~"

"Shut up." Y/N sat down at the desk next to her fiancé's, "I thought violence was normal in this classroom."

"The only correct thing I've heard you say, today." Karma turned away from her, looking to the board as Korosensei started the register.

"Karma-"
"Here."

The rest of the role call faded out.
"You mean to say I've gotten my own name wrong?" Y/N accused the boy sitting next to her.

"Why do you take things do seriously, loosen up already." Karma leaned back over his chair and met her E/C eyes, "this class has that effect on you."

Y/N didn't know how to respond to that, "present!" She called out, hearing her name.

She turned to the side, seeing Karma still staring at her, "why're you still looking at me," Y/N said.

"Cause I want to." Karma shrugged his shoulders. Professur Bitch took over and started teaching the class.

"You are getting on my nerves." She complained.

"So what?" He smirked.

"So shut up!" Y/N snapped, refusing to give him the time of day any longer.

"Y/NNN~ Y/NNN~" Karma called out purposely.

"Do you not know what shut up means?!" She hissed, her anger rose. Y/N hoped they wouldn't be told off considering the teacher was walking.

Karma noticed this and dismissed her worries, "eh, don't mind her. Miss Yellow Bitch-"

"Miss Yellow Bitch?" Y/N sweat-dropped at the nickname but she couldn't deny that the attractive blonde was quite yellow.

"Yeah- she's bitch at the end of the day. She won't care-"

"You two at the back!" Irina pointed Karma and the new student she was unfamiliar with.

"Karma, stop pestering the new girl!" Her beautiful features crumpled into a large frown but then smoothened out when she tried to talk to Y/N.

"Hi~ I'm Miss Jelavic or- or! You can call me Miss Irina! Or maybe, you can just say Irina!~" Miss Bitch was a bit too enthusiastic.

Nakamura shouted, "OI, Miss Bitch! Don't try tricking the new girl!"

"Yeah!"

"Don't be such a bitch!"

"DOWN WITH BIG BOOBS!!" The rest of the class rioted with Kayano holding up her large sign again.

"COME HERE, YOU BRATS!! I'LL KILL ALL OF YA!!"

• *° °

down with big boobs - Kayano's last  words

One vote = A minute of silence for Kayano

signing off~ 21/09/23