『 Chapter Seven 』

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -
𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I stormed off into the green gardens to cool my head.

We didn't even interact for that long yet I was fuming, my head spinning.

Ahhh!! I can't believe I swore so loudly!

I took in the moonlight and cold breeze, sitting on a stone bench I found.

"Even if I changed my mind, it seems my chances are already ruined."

How would he pick me anyway? I don't fit in with the rest. They're all so pretty and I'm just...

I looked down at myself, it felt unnatural.
The fancy dress, shoes, makeup. It just wasn't for me.

Am I able to leave? I don't even know where I am. I sighed, just wanting to go home.

Home. The place containing my nice warm bed, lovely shower, and all of my comfortable clothes.

"I wish I brought my phone!!" I wined, feeling bored out of my mind with nothing else to do.

I stared at the huge Akabane residence. Surely, not just three people live here, right?

Why do such a small family need such a large house?! Money really does tell you about people.

❀。• *° °

Glowing lights shot out threw every window they could find. Until, it all turned dark...

Huh? What's going on now?

Finally, something interesting was happening. I cautiously snuck in: the last thing I wanted was a public lecture from my mother.

I hid behind a fat-ass pillar and observed the speech from afar.
The tall woman stood on the front of the stage again, her son in the same position as before behind her.

She invited all of the girls up into the stage where that red-head would reveal whom he wished to be engaged to.

He didn't seem to be paying a drop of attention to his mother. Instead, he faced the side, looking at.

I turned around to see what was so interesting behind me, there was nothing there.

He was looking at me...!!

signing off~ 16/09/23