I Need You

Jisung POV

Daylight came too soon, the sounds of a new day dawning coming from below. Deep happy purrs became desperate meows for food, and I opened my eyes to a furry face nudging me expectantly. I tried to stretch and wake up, but strong arms held he tightly, my head resting on Minho's bare chest. Dori continued his nudging of me, and I looked at him apologetically. "Sorry- Your daddy has me stuck." I chuckled "Bother him. He'll feed you." I encouraged the cat as I gave him pets with what range of motion I had.

"Are you turning my children against me, baby?" Minho asked, his eyes still closed- refusing to wake up.

"Never- but since you have me trapped, I can't really help the poor things to get breakfast." I responded in a teasing tone. His arms tightened around me in response getting a strangled yelp from me. "Hey!" I protested as he started tickling my ribs. "Not fair- let me go!" I whined, laughing.

"Never." He grumbled, kissing the top of my head. "Close your eyes- stay right here with me forever Baby." He sighed heavily.

I buried my face in his chest, closing my eyes, breathing in his scent. He was so warm. So comforting, I could have stayed there forever. "Mmm" I moaned, completely engulfed in the moment. "Just you and Me." I offered.

"And these three furballs." He amended and I chuckled against his skin, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Ah yes your children." I amended- can't forget your kitties." I punctuated my statement by give Soonie a few good pats, earning me a sleepy, approving smile from Minho. He was very pleased it seemed as his hands grabbed my under the arms and dragged me onto him, so I was straddling his waist. This movement displaced the cats- but they didn't seem to mind much as my warm spot on the bed was immediately overrun by them. I made a little surprised sound and Minho finally opened his eyes, heavy with sleep. "Minho!" I gasped.

"What?" he protested, grabbing my hips and pulling me against him.

He was hard and the feel of him grinding against my ass was distracting and very, very, dangerous. "Not Here." I complained, my voice sounding whiny even to me.

"Be quiet, no one will know." He countered, pulling my chest against his as he kissed my neck finding the one spot that made me putty in his hands. Inhaled sharply as his mouth worked on my neck, causing my body to involuntarily move, writhing against him. My hands found his hair, griping him as he grinded against me, our boxers the only thing between us. I bit my lip, desperately trying not to moan as Minho effectively dry humped me, making me eager for more. I grew hard, my dick strained against the fabric of my shorts and trapped between our bodies. The rhythm of our writhing was good enough friction and I quickly started to realize I could cum just from rubbing against each other.

It was so fucking sexy, so forbidden to be doing this- In his parents' house, that knowledge made it even hotter- like we were two horny teenagers making out after school- stolen moments of passion- trying to get off before we got caught. I moaned, unable to control myself any longer. Minho stopped sucking on my neck and shushed me, his eyes going wide for a second before sealing his lips over mine, his way of silencing me. His tongue found mine and I started to moan again- the sound cut off by his expert kissing technique.

His writhing became faster as his release got close, and I whimpered as I came, his perfected gyrations making it impossible not to. I mumbled into his mouth, my head swimming with after shocks as he thrusted against me again and again, chasing his own pleasure. His hands gripped my ass as he ground himself against me, the friction and desperation making him cum. I felt the pulses of his release, nestled against my ass crack, our boxers both ruined, our bodies glistening with sweat.