NO

*Trigger warning- assault and mention of sexual assault*

Jisung POV

That was one of the hardest rehearsals I could remember. I was starving and pissy and tired and sore. I realized quickly that I would need to be more careful about Minho and I's activities the night before a performance. "Maybe no more hours long deliciously brutal fucks for a bit." I thought to myself as I bit my lip through the uncomfortable twinge while trying out a new twist/ squat choreo move. I actually whimpered when I slipped and landed wrong on my butt.

"Whoa! Wait a minute!" Minho shouted when I slipped, stopping the music and everyone else. Six panting, sweaty face looked at me with varying levels of concern and irritation as Minho came over and helped me back up. "You okay?" he whispered low.

"Yeah- just need a minute." I managed, getting to my feet and exiting to go splash some water on my face and further evaluate my life choices. The bathroom was empty, thankfully- and I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I searched my reflection for evidence of what was swimming through my mind- which was dirty memories.

His hands were on my waist, griping me tightly- guiding my body up and down as his beautiful cock slammed into me over and over- shocks of electrically charged pleasure shooting up my spine with every thrust. My eyes closed; mouth partially opened in raw sensation. My hands griping his muscular thighs in an effort to stay steady. It felt like he was everywhere in my body- filling every dark alcove in my mind, my body- my soul. I felt something shift in me and it was like light shone behind my eyelids. My limbs tingled with unending orgasm and my mind went fully, blessedly blank.

I felt a hand on my waist and hot breath on my neck, I shuddered slightly at the contact, my hips tilting automatically at the feel of a body pressed against my back after such an intense flashback. "Wait- is this real?" I thought, my eyes flying open. I saw my reflection- my face was flush and my mouth slightly agape, lost in memory. My eyes drunk- heavy lidded with residual passion. My hands gripped the edge of the sink, and I could feel my hardness pressing against the restricting fabric of my pants. I needed to calm myself down. It was like I was one big ball of sensation lately and this was not the time or place.

The mouth against my neck kissed one of my hickeys lightly and a hand palmed me over my jeans-alarm bells went off as I realized it was not the familiar touch of Minho. My body tensed and my eyes flickered from my own reflection to the eyes staring back at me through the mirror. The dark, threatening gaze of Seungmin stared back as his teeth pressed against my neck, sending sheer terror down my body and I pushed against the sink, forcing myself backwards to throw off my assailant.

"Nnahh!" I grunted in surprise and turned to watched as Seungmin fell to the floor of the bathroom in a tangle of gangly limbs. "What the fuck was that!?" I shouted, wiping his kiss off my neck and adjusting my pants, trying to cover myself.

"You looked so pretty standing there, remembering the filthy things Minho did to you- I couldn't resist." He smirked "I have those moments too, you know." He smiled wickedly, making me scowl at him.

"I'm dating Minho- Damn dude. I don't know what the fuck is with you lately, but you need to get over it." I spat- which lost it's venom as I looked away shyly.

He stood up quickly and came toward me, invading my space, backing me against the counter, looming over me. His nose has so close to mine and his eyes were dark and hungry. My heart was pounding in my chest, fear and something else catching my voice in my throat. I couldn't have screamed if I wanted to. His fist griped the neck of my hoodie, trapping me against him, every inch of his lower body pressed along mine. "I know you had a little crush on me once, Jisung. Before MinHoe caught your eye." He said low. "I can help you live out every fantasy in that pretty little mind. Things he'd never let you do." He breathed, and goosebumps sprang to life on my arms. " You're such a good little bottom, rubbing against me like a cat in heat- no wonder Minho enjoys playing with you. "He teased, pulling me closer, his lips just centimeters away from mine, my breath coming out in little pants like a trapped animal cornered by a wolf.