Chapter 43: News

Shawna's POV

I rolled over in bed, my stomach ached. I sat up and got to the bathroom in just enough time to puke. Justin came in and started to rub my back.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's fine. You doing okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Must've eaten something bad."

I backed up from the toilet and Justin wet down a towel and placed it on my forehead. I leaned my head back onto the edge of the bath tub. Justin stood up and started the water.

"It'll help you feel better," he said as he helped me out of my clothes.

I laid in the tub for awhile, I puked a couple times and then the sickness went away. Around lunch time Justin and I took the kids to the movies. We all sat in the back row and munched on popcorn while we watched Planes.

The puking repeated itself for a few days and I knew something was up. So I called Selena.

"Hey hun," Selena answered. "How are you?"

"I'm great," I said. "I just have been getting sick every morning for three days. Justin and I had sex a couple nights ago and didn't use a condom. Do you think?"

"Ill get some tests and come over," she said. "Don't worry!"

"Thank you so much," I said.

"I'll be there in an hour."

After I showered, I heard Selena ring the doorbell. Justin had taken the kids for ice cream and a walk on the beach so I let her inside myself. She handed me the test and I went into the bathroom.

After taking the test I took a deep breath before reading it... Positive. I looked in the mirror and smiled a little. A new change is coming.

"Shawna?" Selena knocked on the door.

I opened it and smiled, "I'm pregnant!"

Selena wrapped her arms around me, "YAYAYAYAYAY!"

"I should tell Justin," I picked up my phone.

"No," Selena stopped me. "Not right now. Let's go shopping and we can think of a creative way to tell him. Like maybe you can buy something for your kids, and get a third one for the baby."

"Hmmm," I put my finger to my lips. "I could buy them world's greatest big brother and greatest big sister shirts. Because Carter is the little brother, so if I bought the big brother shirt, it's clever."

"I like it!" Selena grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. We got into the Lamborghini and I drove to the mall. After shopping for an hour, Selena and I returned to my house. Justin was in the pool in the backyard with the kids.

"Hey baby!" Justin said when I went back there.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Did you girls go shopping?" Justin asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

Selena stood beside me.

"What did you guys get?"

I pulled out the shirt that said "World's Greatest Big Sister", and showed it to Justin.

"This is for Jessica," I smiled.

Jessica smiled.

"And this is for Carter," I pulled out his shirt that said the same thing except for "brother".

"Wait," Justin said. "Carter isn't a big brother."

I smiled and set the shirt down. Justin looked at me and a huge smile went across his face.

"WAIT A SECOND!" He shouted and hopped quickly out of the pool. "CARTER'S A BIG BROTHER! YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

I was soaked by Justin as he wrapped his arms around me, twirled me around, and kissed me. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Justin set me down and kept his hands around my waist. He looked into my eyes and bent his legs to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so happy!" Justin smiled.

"So am I!" I smiled back.

"Let me get a family photo with the shirts!" Selena said.

Carter and Jessica put the shirts on and we all stood next to each other. Justin had his arm wrapped around me and the kids stood in front of us. Selena snapped the picture.

"I took a video too," she laughed and showed me.

It was Justin screaming "WAIT A SECOND!" and the kiss and the twirl around. I asked her to send it to me and when she did I posted both the photo and the video with no captions to see if my fans could guess.

Five minutes later Scooter called me.

"Hello Scooter," I said.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" He shouted.

I laughed, "yes Scooter. I'm pregnant."

"This is great news," Scooter laughed.

"Thank you," I said.

"Let's get drinks to celebrate."

When he noticed the pause in the conversation he laughed.

"I'm totally kidding Shawna, we can go out to Olive Garden or something."

"Sounds good, tonight?"

"Yeah," Scooter said. "Meet you there at 6:30. I'll invite Fredo and Kenny and Pattie."

"Okay," I said.

I hung up and Selena left. Justin and I got ready and then got the kids ready to go out for dinner. After a great dinner with great people i went home with my amazing family and laid in bed with my even more amazing husband.

"Thank you," Justin said to me as he rubbed my tummy.

"For what?" I smiled.

"For making my life so amazing. You've changed my life Shawna, you've changed me, you've made me realize how amazing life is. I don't think I would've made it this far without you and I can't begin to thank you enough. You've impacted me so much and I am so in love with you."

All I could do was kiss him. What are you supposed to say to something like that? I had happy tears in my eyes and Justin wiped them away. As I stared into his eyes all I did was fall deeper in love with him.

"You make me feel like the only girl in the world," I said. "I don't think I can explain my love for you. Just know that it is more than you can even think."

Justin kissed me and I fell asleep in his arms; my favorite place in the world.