Chapter 3: Late Night Skype Dates

"GOODNIGHT LA!" I waved and exited the stage.

"That was a crazy show," Tina, one of my dancers cheered.

"It was," I smiled.

I went to change. I put on one of Justin's hoodies that I stole and some leggings. I threw my hair in a bun and slipped on some moccasins. I headed back to the bus and removed my makeup, brushed my teeth, and jumped into my warm comfy bed.

Justin texted me: 'Skype?'

I went on skype and called him. When he answered a huge smile went across my face.

"There's my beautiful baby," he said.

"Aw, I miss my handsome guy," I frowned.

"I miss you more," he said. "How was the show?"

"Amazing! The crowd was so hype," I smiled.

Justin was quiet but there was a smile on his face.

"Gosh I miss you," he sighed. "The bed is so lonely and I'm so cold at night. And I'm not as good with Carter as you are. He's a mama's boy!"

"Baby I miss you. And I miss my handsome little guy and my beautiful baby girl. I miss my family. I'll be home in three weeks."

"I know baby, and I can't wait!"

"Me either," I smiled.

I screenshotted his sweet smile and posted the picture. "Late night Skype dates<3"

We talked for another hour and I fell asleep.
------------------------

"What am I doing today?" I asked Scooter.

"Well it's your day off, so you can do whatever you want. We have to leave tonight to go to Oregon though," Scooter poured me a cup of coffee.

"Okay. Do you think the children's hospital would mind me visiting?"

"I'll give them a call and then we can head over there."

I changed and put on some makeup.

"They said you could visit for a few hours," Scooter told me.

"Okay, let's go!"

We left and once we got to the hospital I went to a little girl's room. She gasped when she saw me, and a huge smile went across her face.

"SHAWNA!" She screamed.

"Hey sweetie! What's your name?"

"I'm Macie, and I'm 4 years old!" She held up four fingers.

"Wow! What a big girl," I smiled and hugged her.

We talked for awhile and I talked to her mother about Macie's condition and why she was there. She has a hole in her heart and some lung problems that she's had to deal with since she was born.

I went on to the next patient. A little boy named Trevor. He's seven and has a brain tumor. They had to remove half his brain. He was such a sweetheart and he was in love with trucks. The next girl was eight and she sang all my songs to me. I visited a few more children and I took pictures and talked to them. It was a really good day.

As I sunk into the couch on the bus, I started posting the pictures and videos with all the kids today.

"Next stop, Oregon!" Alfredo said as the bus started moving. I decided to Skype Justin as we were driving.

"Hey baby girl," he answered with a smile.

"Hey handsome, how are you?" I said.

"I'm great, I just dropped the kids off at daycare and I'm about to head to the studio."