Chapter 38: Escape

Shawna's POV

"I love you guys," Scooter hugged the four of us.

"I love you too," I said to him.

"Love ya Scooter," Justin hugged him.

Justin, Jessica, Carter, and I got onto the private jet. Time to escape with my beautiful family. The kids took their seats and Justin and I sat across from them. I sat at the window seat cause Justin knew I loved that.

The twelve hour flight went by pretty quick, the four of us slept and ate and watched a few movies. When we landed in the Bahamas, we rented a car and went to the condos.

After we all caught up on sleep, the four of us went to the beach and played around. My family laughed and had a good time. We splashed in the water, made sand castles, and found seashells. It was perfect. No one bothered us and no one took pictures.

Scooter called me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Shawna," He said. "You guys are all over headlines, Shawna and Justin off the map!" He laughed. "It's wonderful."

"Oh that's great!" I said. "We've been playing on the beach for awhile now I think we're going to go eat somewhere soon."

"Sounds like fun, I won't tell anyone where you are. Love you sweetie," he said. "Have fun."

"Thank you Scooter," I said. "Love you too. We'll see you later."

"Alright, bye."

He hung up and so did I. I watched as Justin splashed in the gorgeous blue water with the kids. They all had smiles on their faces and it brought happiness to my heart. I felt so blessed that my husband is here and our family is together.

Shawna, Justin, Carter, and Jessica are off the map!

------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Sorry short chapter! Hope yall enjoy. Much love <3