Chapter 25: What Happens at Coachella Stays at Coachella

Shawna's POV
"SHAWNA HURRY UP!" Jenny and Rachel pounded on my bathroom door. "We're going to be late for the first day!!"

"Hang on," I said. I finished putting on my rings and I took off my wedding ring. We haven't talked since the day after J Lo's party. We got in an argument and haven't spoken to each other since. He leaves in the morning and returns late at night and he sleeps in the guest bedroom downstairs.

I got out of the bathroom and the three of us piled into the black Lamborghini I received for my birthday this year.

When we arrived at Coachella Jenny, Rachel, and I got our VIP wrist bands and joined the other partying celebrities. Derek joined me at a house party. I was laying on a huge inflatable swan in the pool. He joined me and I laid my head on his chest as we talked about the small break we had.

"Do you think things will get better between you and Justin?" Derek asked me.

"I don't know," I said honestly. "I want things to get better but I can't trust him and I can't look at him the same."

"I understand, as your best friend I hope things work out. But as a person who really likes you, fuck him." Derek joked.

I laughed a little. We laid in the sun and then played volleyball with the Vine stars Nash Grier, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, and Carter Reynolds.

After hours of good music, sun, and friends I was totally drunk and ready to go home.

"Shawna you're not driving home," Justin said as I stumbled over a bush while everyone was leaving.

Kendall Jenner was staring at me and I flipped her off.

"Shawna," Justin said sternly. "Stop it."

"I can do whatever the fuck I want," I giggled. "You're not my husband."

"Shawna I am your husband," he said. "Let's go."

I saw him talk to Kendall quietly and then she walked away.

"What did you tell her? Meet me at my place and we can fuck in an hour," I mocked his voice.

"No Shawna I told her to drive my car home so I can drive you home," he grabbed my hand.

"Justin I am perfectly capable of driving myself home," I finally was able to gain some balance.

"Shawna you are all over the place," Justin was calm and smelled so good.

"Justin," I said. "I'm fine." I was so dizzy and my head was pounding.

"Shawna no," he started to walk and I couldn't see the ground.

I stumbled and fell on my face. I felt blood trickling down my cheek.

"You cut yourself," Justin told me. I saw him take off his shirt, revealing all his amazing tattoos and muscles. He placed it underneath my eye and helped me up.

We finally got to the car and I laid my head back in the seat. Justin buckled me in and then got into the driver's seat.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked.

"Because you're my wife and I love you."

"Justin you cheated on me," I whined. "I trusted you and you broke that trust."

"Shawna I know but I need you to trust me and I need you to forgive me. I love you so much. I made the dumbest mistake of my entire life," he said.

"Silly you," I giggled. "Justin my tummy hurts."

"We're almost home babe," he said.

Babe.... It echoed in my head. The way it came off his lips, so perfect.