Chapter 39: The Return

One Month Later... Justin's POV

"Justin! Shawna! Welcome back!" The pap screamed.
"WHERE WERE YOU?"
"BACK TOGETHER?"
"JUSTIN ARE YOU RECOVERED?"
The paparazzi swarmed us and I carried Jessica while Shawna carried Carter through the busy crowd of people. We met Scooter at the car.

"It's going to be crazy in LA the next few days, everyone thought you guys were missing. It's been quiet around here," Scooter said as we drove to Justin's.

"Oh," I laughed. "Did they talk to you?"

"For the first week reporters were outside of my house. I told them you guys were safe and that's it."

Paparazzi sat outside our house and we drove through the gate. They snapped pictures as Justin and I brought our bags to the porch and took the kids inside.

"Glad you're home," Scooter hugged us.

"Thanks for everything," I smiled. "This was really good for our family."

"Of course," Scooter said. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thank you Scooter," Justin wrapped his arm around me. "We're very happy."

I looked up at Justin and he smiled at me. We kissed and then I hugged him. Scooter waved and left and then we went inside. After showering and bathing the kids, I tucked them in and crawled in bed with Justin.

He turned on the tv and the first thing to pop up was us on the news.
"Shawna and Justin have returned with their kids and look happier than ever," the lady said. "For the past month people have been going crazy over where the couple and their kids disappeared to. A source close to the couple said they were safe but did not spill exactly where they were. After they returned today the source told us they got away to focus on themselves and have some family time. Before Justin's car crash two months ago the couple was in a bad spot and now they have returned to LA happier than ever. The source revealed that the two shared nothing but hugs kisses and smiles the entire car ride home. I don't know about you guys, but here we couldn't be happier that our favorite couple is back."

"Well that was cute," I laughed as Justin changed the channel. I put lotion on my legs and slid under the covers. Justin pulled me over to him and kissed my head.

"I love you my queen," he said.

"I love you too, my king."

I went on my phone and posted a bunch of pictures from the trip. My favorite picture that I posted was Justin placing a flower headband that he made on my head. Smiles across both of our faces, my fingers were lightly touching his abs and my white sun dress blew slowly in the gentle breeze. I posted it with the caption: "my happiness."

Another favorite photo of mine was all four of us laughing when we were trying to take a family photo at a small restaurant that we went to almost every night. The kids looked beyond happy and Justin and I were the same. Words can't describe how happy my family makes me and I will forever be grateful.

"Baby," Justin said.

"Yes baby?"

"Love me," he said.

I smiled at him and he licked his lips. I tackled him with a hug and kissed his sweet lips as he unclipped my bra. I ran my fingers under his shirt and pulled it off his head. The kiss didn't break as he pulled off my underwear and lifted my shirt over my head. I took off his boxers and he got on top of me. My legs went over his shoulders and kept my hands around his broad shoulders. I bit my lip to help from moaning out as he entered.

"Let it out baby," Justin whispered.

I moaned in his ear and he lightly bit my lip.

"I fucking love you," he said.

"I love you too," I breathed.

I enjoyed every moment and when we laid back afterwards I was still desperate for him but I had no energy left.

"It's been awhile," I looked at Justin.

"I know," he laughed. "That was amazing."

"It really was," I smirked.

He kissed me and wrapped us in the sheets. I fell asleep against his naked body. It's like we fit perfectly together, like a puzzle piece. I found my matching piece and I couldn't be happier.