Chapter 45: Chaos With Exes

Shawna's POV

"Your baby looks very healthy," the nurse said as she wiped my stomach clean of the gel. "We should know the gender by the next visit."

"Oh can't wait!" I smiled as I put my pants back on.

"Make sure Justin comes with," she smiled as she handed me the print out of my baby and I left.

Paparazzi swarmed me as I stepped out onto the LA streets.
"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JUSTIN'S EXES RETURNING TO LA?"
"ARE YOU AWARE THAT JUSTIN'S EX CHANTEL IS BACK?"
"AND SO IS HAILEY AND YOVANNA."

I got into the back of a blacked out Range Rover where our driver drove me towards my house. I dialed Justin's number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" Justin answered.

"So I hear Chantel, Hailey, and Yovanna are back in LA."

"Yeah they have a photo shoot, why?"

"No reason," I said. "Do you have any plans?"

"Nope. I want nothing to do with either of them."

"Well I'm glad to hear that," I said. "Would you like to meet me with the kids at Tally's just for old times sake?"

"Sounds great, be there in twenty. Love you babe."

"Love you too sweetie." I hung up.

The driver took my to Tally's and Justin arrived just before me. I sat down with him and the kids in a booth. We ordered our drinks and then the waitress left.

"How are you today?" Justin asked.

"I'm great, we find out the gender of the baby next visit," I told him.

"Thats great!"

"Yes so make sure you can go because it's a big deal."

My phone rang, interrupting the conversation.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Shawna, it's Scooter. How are you?"

"I'm great," I said. "How are you?"

"Couldn't be better. Anyway, tomorrow you have a photo shoot for Nike and then an interview with someone for 17 Magazine and then a televised interview."

"Oh wow, okay. I'll see you tomorrow then. What time is the shoot?"

"7:30AM. Be there at 7:00."

"Sounds good," I said and hung up.

"Well I have a photo shoot and two interviews tomorrow," I told Justin.

"Okay sweetie, I have to take Carter to get his stitches out tomorrow. Other than that we have a free day."

"Thank you so much," I said.

"Oh of course baby," Justin smiled.

The waitress returned with our drinks and then took our food order. After dinner we returned home and watched a movie with the kids before bathing them and putting them to bed.

I fell asleep before Justin even got in bed and I was up at 5:00AM to shower. I left my hair natural and then went with no makeup. I put on a hoodie and leggings and grabbed some extra clothes for the interviews before I left.

When I arrived at the place where the photo shoot was I was shocked to see Yovanna and Chantel there.

"Shawna!" Scooter smiled and hugged me.

"Hey," I smiled. "Great to see you!"

"You too, your house is coming along very well."

"That's great," I said.