Chapter 46: Stress

Shawna's POV

I went inside Starbucks to get a frappe before heading home. I ordered my drink and went to take a seat by the window. As to my luck Yovanna and Chantel came inside. Chantel made eye contact with me before quickly turning and whispering to Yovanna who soon looked my way.

The barista called my drink and I grabbed it, as I walked past them Yovanna stuck her foot out and I walked over it.

"You're that immature?" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Listen Hun," I said. "Whenever you're done with your photo shoots i think everyone would benefit if you left LA and never came back."

"No you mean you would benefit," Chantel chimed in. "Because we're not done here. And we'll stay as long as we want."

"That's not what Justin was saying when you were on tour," Yovanna said. "He wished I could stay forever. And as long as you were gone I did. We had sex all the time. He's good," she winked sarcastically.

"Listen bitch, he's not yours. He's mine. Always has been. And as much as you think you can have him you're wrong." I was so close to pulling her long, dead hair.

At this point our voices were raising and people were staring.

"Well let's just say I had him there for awhile."

"No you didn't. You're a child, and all he thinks of you now is a mistake so get off your high horse because you're absolutely nothing."

"Shawna get over yourself," Chantel said. "Justin may love you, but he does get bored with you after awhile. Don't worry though. You have a few months before he goes crawling back to Yovanna again."

"Well too bad for you we're unbreakable and you guys are pathetic trying to breakup our marriage. Go get your own boyfriends and stop being sluts."

With that I walked away and Yovanna tripped me and before I could even think I was on top of her punching her and pulling her hair. Chantel pulled me back and kicked me in the head, before blacking out I remember the two of them kicking me and seeing people pulling them back.

When I fluttered my heavy eyes open I was in the hospital. Justin and Scooter sat beside me.

"Hey baby," Justin said softly.

"Hey," I said, my voice quiet.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," I said.

"Well you should know that I put them both in their places before the cops put them in the car."

"Wait they got arrested?" I asked.

"Yeah," Justin said. "I'm pressing charges because they could've killed the baby and they really hurt you. I told them if they press charges that I would make sure they lose. So they aren't pressing charges."

"Justin," I said. "I don't know what to say."

"Just say you love me."

"I love you," I puckered my lips for him to kiss me.

When our lips met I put hands around the back of his neck and made it last longer. When we pulled away Scooter put his hand on mine.

"Get some rest," he said. "You have a concussion and a few bruised ribs. You'll be sore. But your baby is okay thank god."

I fell asleep and when I woke up I showered and got ready to go home. When I stepped in the door I hugged my kids and went up to my room.

"Shawna sweetie," Justin followed me. "Are you okay?"