Chapter 23: Secrets

"Good morning baby," Justin said.

"It's amazing how just your presence can change things."

He kissed me, "you have an interview today. Then the show, I leave after your meet and greet."

"Well then I'm going to try and spend as much time with you as I can." I told him.

I got up and put on a long sleeve black dress that went to my mid-thigh. I put on tan combat boots and curled my hair. Scooter drove me to the interview. It was a televised interview and everyone had a British accent.

"Please welcome Shawna Bieber!" The lady, her name is Lori, announced.

I stepped on the stage and walked over and hugged her.

"Hi Shawna!" She said. "How are you?"

"I'm wonderful. How are you?"

"I couldn't be better. Thanks for joining me," she smiled.

"Oh of course," I smiled. "Glad to be here!"

We talked about tour and the album and fans and Justin, then the shooting came up.

"So how have you been?" She asked. "Since what happened."

"The shooting?" I laughed a little, it was an annoyed laugh. "I myself am not fully recovered. It's something that takes a lot of time. Physically I'm recovered but emotionally I'm not. I can't speak for the fans who lost their friends or the parents who lost their children. It was really tough for me to come back this past week, but don't be scared to say the word shooting."

"I know you're fragile Shawna, I didn't want to push you to a limit where you had to feel as if you needed to explain yourself," she said kindly.

"Well you did," I said, still annoyed. "But i don't care. I'll be fine."

After the show Scooter greeted me with a laugh. "Get a little pissy at the end?"

"Ya think?" I laughed and hugged him. "That just pissed me off."

"Well let's go," Scooter wrapped his arm around me.

Justin wheeled a stroller around the corner and the babies were in it. He hugged me.

"Hey baby," he said. "Good interview."

"Right," I laughed as we walked to the car.

We got in the car and Justin's phone rang.

"Hello?... Yeah... Later... I'll talk to you soon... Not now!... Bye..."

"Who was that?" I laughed a little.

"It was no one," he said.

I raised my eyebrows and looked out the window.

"Didn't know we started to keep secrets from each other," I mumbled.

Justin rubbed my arm but I nudged him away. When we got to the bus I went to the back room and cuddled with my babies.

"How is LA?" I asked Jessie.

"Good," she said. "We miss you at home. Daddy keeps having girls come over."

"What are their names?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"Mama," Carter mumbled.

I quickly sat up and looked at him, a huge smile was across his face.

"DID YOU JUST SAY MAMA?" I screamed.

He giggled and I picked him up. I kissed his cheeks and hugged him. Scooter and Justin ran in.

"What happened?" Justin asked.

"He said mama!" I smiled big.

"Aw!" Justin came over and started kissing Carter. "Look at you big boy!"

Justin was holding Carter now and I left the room. Scooter followed me to the living room.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Justin got a call from someone and he said it was no one. Definitely did not sound like no one," I said.

"Sweetie there's no reason to be upset," Scooter said.

I started to cry, "what if he's cheating on me again?"

Scooter hugged me, "don't assume the worst. You just need to talk to Justin."

Justin came in the room with Carter.

"You okay baby?" Justin asked.

"Uh," I wiped my eyes. "Yeah."

"You sure?" He lifted my chin.

I refused to look at him. Scooter left the bus.

"Are you cheating on me?" I choked out.

Justin let go of my chin and set Carter on the couch.

"Why would I cheat on you?" He asked. "This ring means I'm committed, and that ring means your committed." He pointed to each of our wedding rings. "I love you more than anyone or anything in this world."

"Jessica tells me you have girls at the house," I said.

"Yovanna and Hailey stop by every once and awhile."

"How long do they stay?" I asked.

"They only stay for a few hours."

"Justin, don't lie to me." I said.

"I'm not lying," he said. "Shawna I love you."

I looked at him for a long time. His gorgeous lips, his adorable bushy eyebrows, his perfectly tan skin, his light golden hair, his jawline. I wrapped my arms around his muscular body.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

He wrapped his arms around me, "I love you too."

I looked up and kissed him. I didn't want to let go but it was time for my meet and greet. After the meet and greet Justin stood in front of me with the bags and the kids next to him.

"I'll miss you," I said.

"I'll miss you more," he smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. I lifted my feet and smiled into his neck.

"I love you so much," I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too baby, more than anything."

He set me down and I hugged and kissed my babies. I kissed Justin one last time before him and Scooter walked away. I went to the soundcheck. I wasn't in the best mood and the fans at the soundcheck helped make my mood better.

After the show I fell asleep in Justin's hoodie. I stole it before he left. It smelled like him and I missed him terribly already.. Just one more month.. Four weeks. 28 days.

-----------------------------
Author's Note:
Sorry I haven't uploaded in FOREVER!! I've been so busy and I finally got some time to upload. Enjoy xx