Chapter 6: Forgive and Forget, Right?

Justin's POV

"Hurry up bro!" Khalil honked the horn and I walked down the driveway.

"Calm down," I laughed and got into the car.

"You take longer than a girl," Khalil said.

"Whatever bro, let's go. It's been over a month since I've seen the inside of a club and Shawna's show will be over soon so she'll want to talk."

"Yeah yeah yeah, Shawna this Shawna that. How's she doing?"

"She's great," I said. "Except this dancer she has, I beat his ass but she said he's still flirty."

"Don't be worried bro, you're the Justin Bieber remember?"

"Right, cause that makes me feel so much better."

"Well even if things don't go right with you and Shawna there are plenty of girls you can get."

"Bro, that's my wife. She gave birth to two of my kids. Things will work out," I said.

"You never know."

I hit him in the arm.

"Bro I'm just saying," Khalil said. "Look I know you love her but things can change."

"No Khalil," I refused to think of that. Khalil was quiet and we arrived at the club.

"Don't get me too messed up, I got kids." I said to Khalil on the way in.

"Don't worry, I gotchu." Khalil winked and opened the door.

Girls stood on platforms next to poles with barely any clothes on. Horny guys walked around and threw dollar bills at them.

"Khalil what the hell are we doing at a strip club?" I grabbed his shirt collar.

"Thought you needed some fun," he smiled. "Come on, let's go. I have a few people for you to meet."

I sighed and followed him to a different room, there was so much weed in the room that I could get high second handedly.

"This is Colleen," Khalil pointed to a girl in a lace bra and underwear.

"This is JoJo," he pointed to the girl next to her.

"And this is Tiana," Khalil smirked.

I sat down beside Tiana.

"Hey handsome," she smiled and took a hit off her joint.

"Hi," I smiled slightly.

"You act like its so hard for you to be here," Colleen got up and sat on my lap.

"Come on, you're so much cuter when you smile." JoJo sat down on my other leg.

"Here, try this. It'll help," Tiana stuck the joint in between my lips.

I inhaled, held in the smoke and let it out slowly.

"There, much better." Colleen ran her fingers through my hair.

"Okay enough of this," Tiana said.

She went behind me and stuck her hands down my shirt. Her long, fake nails glided against my abs.

"Ooh, very nice." She smirked and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Something this nice shouldn't be hidden."

She started to unbutton my shirt and opened it. Colleen's eyes widened and she smiled. Tiana joined JoJo and Colleen on my lap and I took a joint from JoJo. I smoked it till I was as high as them.

The whole night was a blur, I just remember a lot of laughing and the whole night was with the three girls. I sat up and found my phone somewhere on the ground.

11:37 am. I looked around and I was in a room above the club and I wasn't alone in the bed. I had no clothes on. I quickly got up and put my clothes on. I looked at the passed out girl in the bed... Tiana.

I gasped and woke her up.

"Tiana," I whispered loudly.

"What a great night that was," she sat up without opening her eyes and kissed me.

I pushed her lightly back down.

"Did we uh? Did we have sex?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, you're fantastic in bed."

I ran down stairs and found Khalil sleeping with JoJo and Colleen on the couch where everything happened last night. I slapped his cheek and he sat up quickly.

"What happened?" He rubbed his tired eyes.

"I had sex with Tiana," I whispered.

"AYE THATS MY BOY!" Khalil jumped up.

"No I am not your boy for doing that, I'm married."

We started to walk out. "Honestly don't worry about it," Khalil said.

"Well I can't hide it from my wife."

"She's not even here, so why should you have to tell her?"

"That's messed up, but I'm not going to ruin her tour," I said.

"Just tell her when she gets back."

"You mean ruin her thanksgiving?" I asked.

"No, just don't tell her."

"I have to, it's not right to keep it from her."

"You don't even remember it, it's like it never happened."

"I REMEMBER IT!" I yelled as Khalil unlocked the car.

"Well damn, calm down."

I sat down in the passenger seat.

"Just tell her when you feel the time is right," Khalil said.

He started the car.

"Can we go get some breakfast?" I asked. "I'm starving."

"Yeah, we can stop at McDonald's on our way back to your place."

We went to McDonald's and then Khalil drove me home. I went inside and Nina was watching a movie with the kids.

"Sorry I took all night, I didn't think I'd be out that long." I said.

"Oh it's no problem," she smiled. "They were great."

"Thanks for watching them," I pulled out a $100 bill.

"No I can't," she said.

"Yes please!"

She hesitated and took the money.

"I know how much you needed a break, hope you had fun."

"Thanks, I did."

"Before I go you should probably go shower, you smell like weed and tequila."

"Right," I smiled and ran upstairs.

I took a shower and went back downstairs.

"Thanks again!" I said to Nina.

"No problem," she waved and left.

I sat down and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with my kids and then Skyped Shawna later in the night.

----------------------------