Chapter 56: Memories

Shawna's POV

"JUSTIN!" I screamed.

He ran into the bathroom as I stared at the pregnancy test.

"What is it baby?" He asked, breathless.

I laughed and hugged him.

"I'm pregnant!" I kissed him.

He picked me up and twirled me in the air, "THIS IS GREAT!"

I laughed and kissed him again before he set me on the ground.

"Chaz and Ryan are coming over," Justin said. "Hope you don't mind."

"Haven't seen them in awhile," I smiled.

"I know," he said.

We went downstairs and I watched the kids in the pool before the boys showed up.

"SHAWNA!" Chaz ran to me and picked me up. "I MISSED YOU!"

He twirled me around and set me back down. I looked up at him as I laughed.

"Wow you're still short," he patted the top of my head.

"Well I've been done growing for awhile now," I said.

"It's okay you're still cute," he said.

Within seconds he was in the pool and I saw Justin.

"Watch it," Justin said.

I started to laugh and put my arm around Justin.

"Very smooth," Chaz jumped out of the pool.

"Hey Ryan!" I said as he walked outside.

"Not even 5 minutes and you already got pushed in the pool," Ryan said to Chaz. "Were you flirting with Shawna again?"

"Of course I was," Chaz said.

"Hey Shawna," Ryan hugged me.

"Good to see you," I smiled.

"You too."

"Are you guys thirsty?" I walked into the kitchen and the three of them followed.

"Yeah I'll take some water," Ryan said.

"Me too," Chaz said.

Justin, Chaz, and Ryan took a seat and I poured them each some water. I poured myself some iced tea.

"Carter! Jessica!" I said. "Time for some lunch."

I served lunch to everyone and the kids continued to play in the pool. Justin, Ryan, and Chaz left to have some fun in town. I laid out and watched my kids as they splashed and had fun. I smiled at the thought of another little person running around.

"Mama come in!" Jessica said.

"Alright," I smiled and got up went in the pool.

I splashed and swam with them. The afternoon was filled with laughs and I put them to bed after a bath. I went down to the studio where I started to write again.

Two hours later I was completely done with writing. Now, to record and I'm done! I stepped inside the sound booth and started to sing one of my new songs. I sang accopella and then added the beat.

"That sounds amazing," Justin's voice startled me.

"Justin!" I walked over to him and pushed him out of the studio. "You're not supposed to hear it."

"Baby it's good," he started to play with my hair.

I saw Ryan and Chaz behind him.

"What are you boys up to?" I asked.

"We were going to hangout upstairs, want to join?" Justin asked.

I closed the studio door and followed them upstairs. The three of them took a seat on the couch and I sat in between Justin and Ryan. Justin wrapped his arm around me and held me close.

The next four hours was spent talking about old times.

"Remember when he came back from Atlanta that one time?" Ryan said. "The dude was in love and it was crazy."

Chaz laughed, "he was worse than a little girl."

Justin laughed and then hit Ryan upside the head.

"Ow," Ryan laughed. "It was true."

I laughed at the whole thing.

"Oh and then he finally told us who she was and it was you," Chaz told me. "And I swear the kid probably broke his face from smiling so much."

"I was like thirteen," Justin laughed.

I laughed and kissed his cheek, "you're adorable."

"Yeah and then he dated Selena and got us all confused," Chaz said.

"Yeah but we knew he still liked you," Ryan nudged me.

"Yeah but she didn't like me," Justin said.

"You know that's not true," I laughed. "I was in a very different spot then. My parents had died a year before and I wasn't in the mood for a relationship. I didn't want anymore heart break."

"Well now look at you two," Ryan said. "Unbreakable."

Justin kissed my cheek. I didn't realize I fell asleep until the sun rose and I heard Jessica come downstairs. The boys had fallen asleep on the couch as well. I made breakfast and headed back down to the studio where I worked for hours.

"Scooter my album sounds so good," I said over the phone.

"I'm so excited to hear it!" Scooter said.

"I know! So how are you today?"

"I'm good," he said. "Been missing you a lot lately. LA is pretty quiet without you guys."

"I miss you too," I said. "It's so beautiful here. And everyone is so sweet."

"I know sweetie... Hey could you do me a favor?" He asked.

"Yes what is it?"

"Open your front door."

"Um okay?" I walked upstairs and went to the door. "Why am I doing this?"

I opened the door and dropped my phone. Scooter, Alfredo, and Pattie stood on the front porch. I hugged all of them.

"ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" I said.

"Aw!" Scooter smiled. "We missed you."

"I missed you guys too, come on in!"

Justin stood in the kitchen with Ryan and Chaz. Scooter, Alfredo, and Pattie followed me into the room.

"Hey guys!" Justin said. "What a good surprise."

He hugged each of them.

"You guys look great," Pattie said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Hey Ryan and Chaz," Pattie smiled.

"Hey!" The both said.

"Wow Shawna! Nice place," Alfredo said.

"Thank you," I said.

After a long day of catching up with everyone, I got into bed with Justin.

"It was really nice having Scooter and them over," Justin said.

"Yes it was, I didn't realize how much I missed them."

"I know," Justin kissed my head. "I love you baby."

"I love you too sweetie," I snuggled up against his chest.

-----------------------
Author's Note:
Alright so I have ideas for a new book. There is one more chapter left for this book and then my new book will be out. The title is "More Than A Fan", which is a completely different book from Shawna and Justin. So I hope you guys enjoyed these books and I hope you stay tuned for a new one. Much love xoxo
AND JUSTIN IS FINALLY RELEASING MUSIC! I'm so excited :))))