Chapter 55: Family

Justin's POV

I watched as Shawna splashed in the waves with Jessica and Carter. Smiles across all their faces. It brought warmness to my heart. The beauty of them was something no picture could capture. Shawna held Jessica's waist as she helped her start to swim. I watched Carter search for rocks on the shoreline and I sat on the little towel we had set up.

"Baby come here!" Shawna smiled.

I got up and ran into the warm, blue water. Shawna wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"How amazing you guys are," I answered.

"I love you, she said.

"I love you more."

"Not possible," she shook her head.

"Oh yes it is," I smiled and kissed her again.

The four of us spent another two hours splashing in the Atlantic. After a long day at the beach we returned to our home where Shawna and I prepared some hamburgers. They weren't even done and we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

She lightly brushed her fingers up and down my arms as she sat on the counter. I stood in between her legs and had my hands resting on her waist.

"I want you," I told her.

"What?" She smiled.

"I... Want... You," I whispered against her neck.

She moved her hands to the back of my head as she kissed me. The beeping timer ruined the romantic moment. Shawna jumped off the counter and put the hamburgers on the buns. She served them and the kids came and ate. We bathed them and put them to bed shortly after dinner. The two of them were exhausted.

"I'm going to shower," Shawna said.

"Okay," I smiled and sat down on the bed.

I turned on the tv and switched to the news. I watched Shawna in the bathroom as she dropped her clothes to her feet and stepped in the shower.

"Shawna and Justin Bieber have been nothing but happy these past two weeks," the news person said. "Hollywood's hottest couple is still the hottest couple in New Bern. The two of them have been romantic, all laughs, and they can't keep their hands off each other. Sources say that this move is really good for them and it's the quality time they've really needed. Their kids are absolutely adorable and it looks like they're really enjoying themselves."

Pictures went on the screen of the four of us in public the past two weeks. I turned off the tv and dropped my pants to my feet. I stepped in the shower with Shawna. She smiled at me.

"What took you so long?" She kissed me.

"I don't know," I trailed kissed down her neck.

She ran her fingers through my wet hair. And I met her lips again. She slid her tongue into my mouth and I pulled her hips into mine. I lightly bit her lip and she moaned softly.

After thirty minutes of the best shower ever we got out and went to the bedroom where it continued. Even more. I fell deeper and deeper in love with every passing second. Her body moved so freely and it fit perfectly against mine. Her skin so soft, and her lips tasted so good.

We fell asleep in between the sheets. She was tracing hearts on my chest and I felt her hand stop moving. I kissed her head and fell asleep.

When I woke up beside her I crawled on top of her and kissed her. I started at her lips and ended at her hips. When I looked up into her eyes she smiled at me and I kissed her lips again.

"Good morning," she whispered softly.

"Good morning beautiful," I said.

She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me again. The day was filled with another adventure deep into the country of North Carolina. The kids had a blast and I had fun watching my family enjoy life.