Chapter 27: Tired

Shawna's POV

I kissed my babies and my husband as I boarded the plane for Mexico. I sat down next to Jenny who had a small baby bump. We talked for awhile and then I fell asleep. When we got to Cancun we went to the hotel.

The dancers had one suite, Scooter, Alfredo, and I had another suite. I laid down in the beds. The comfiest bed ever.

I hadn't realized I was sleeping when I woke up and it was dark outside. I was so exhausted. I checked my phone and Derek had called me. I called him back.

"Hey Shawna," he answered.

"Hey," I said. "Sorry I was sleeping."

"It's okay, are you hungry? I can bring you some tacos and we can watch a movie or something."

"That sounds good," I smiled.

"Okay," he said. "I'll be there in 15."

In 15 minutes I heard a knock on my door. I let Derek inside and we laid on the bed and ate tacos while we watched 22 Jump Street. After the movie Derek left and I laid in bed and skyped Justin.

"Man I miss you already," he said.

"I miss you too," I said.

He smiled and I saw him laying in bed, messing with his hair. I wanted to feel his soft, golden locks just one more time.

"What time is it there?" I asked him.

"3:30 am," he said. "The kids will be up in a little bit."

"You should get some sleep," I said. "It's 5:30 here. And I don't plan on sleeping. I'm not tired anymore."

"But baby I don't want you to be lonely," he said.

"I want you to get some sleep," I told him.

"I'm fine," he laughed. "I can sleep when the kids go to bed tomorrow night."

"You're so sweet," I laughed a little.

"Shawna," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you so much," he smiled. "And it hurts."

"I'm all yours baby," I said. "Don't worry."

"I know that. But i almost lost you."

"You've always had me. You're always going to have me. I think that's why I was so hurt. Not just cause you cheated but because I'm so in love with you and I can't let go of you. I'm infected by Bieber fever," I winked. Justin laughed.

"But in all seriousness, I love you so much and I'm so happy we're okay." I said.

"I love you baby," he said.

We talked for two more hours and I showered after he fell asleep. I put on some makeup and then my Triangl bikini under some shorts and a crop top. I'm performing at a huge spring break festival. I headline for both nights. After Cancun we go to Australia. Mexico is just a stop on the way.

I met up with my dancers for rehearsals at 9:00 am. We practiced on the beach. We ended up playing in the water most of the time.

Derek and I swam together and splashed each other. It was so much fun.

"Shawna!" Scooter said from the shore. "You have a photo shoot!! Let's go."

I went over to him, soaking wet. I had a huge smile on my face. Scooter saw it coming but I gave him a huge hug.

"SHAWNA!" He laughed.

I started laughing and shoved me a little. I fell into the water and then splashed him. He laughed and then we walked down the beach for my photo shoot. Stephanie fixed my makeup, kinda. She made it so it looked a little runny. They gave me a new swimsuit and I posed by a surfboard and on one. They had me lay in the sand and took some snapshots of me.