26

Taehyung and Y/N enjoyed their next day clicking pictures having delicious food.

"Tae!"

Y/N calls Taehyung as she points towards camera, Taehyung joins her in picture as they both make different funny wiered poses for the camera, just then they spot a couple looking weirdly at them as soon as  they leave, y/n slowly looks at Taehyung and they both break into laugh. Next she makes a half heart using her hand for her selfie but Taehyung completes it with his hand forming heart as her heart bursts at that  and she forgets about her selfie as she clicks the picture of their joined  hand hearts.
He interlaced their fingers and pulls her along with him  to the next destination and she follows him blushing.

----------------

They both were getting ready for dinner with Namjoon and his wife.
Y/N dolled up in her beautiful long thigh slit red dress and low bun.
Taehyung gasps as he enters their room, she was looking so elegant so beautiful that he almost forgot to breath.

" How am I looking Tae?"

' like my whole world is in front of my eyes in form of a  person .'
He thinks to herself

" Beautiful!"

She blushed.

He extends his arm towards her.

"  Are we ready to be the third wheel of  Joon and  Hana? So, shall we? "

Y/N nods chuckling as she holds his arm.

--------------

Y/N and Taehyung were silently enjoying their food on dinner table after talking for a while with Namjoon when he got busy with his wife.

Taehyung noticed how Namjoon was feeding the food to himself and his wife spoon by spoon, they both were so busy in their world as if people around them does not exist for them .
Y/N holds Taehyung's hand as his attention is diverted to her who was still busy in munching her food . He smiles carresing her hand with his thumb.

"Joon! Stop it!!"
Hana whisper yells as she blushed hard while  Namjoon smirks as his hand was busy under the table.
She looks at Y/N and Taehyung and clears her throat.

' Excuse me! I need to use the restroom. "

She leaves but turns around on her path to look at Namjoon.

" Umm i need to answer a call, excuse me too please. "

Namjoon leaves behind her.

" I mean why do they both even invite people if they can't keep their hands to themselves. "

Y/N chuckles.

" Yeah right!"

" Let's leave I am tired of third wheeling them. "

Y/N nods understanding

" our presence will only spoil their night now."

Taehyung chuckles.

-----------
Next day

As they both were walking after dinner they meet Namjoon and Hana on their way.

" Y/N we are heading towards club would you both like to join us. Remember we both used to go for   clubbing  sometimes and you enjoyed it."

Taehyung smiles at y/n as she recalls her past days with Namjoon.

" So what do you say?"

Y/N looks at Taehyung.

" I am so sorry I won't be able to accompany you guys, I was just telling y/n that I will have to attend an online conference in a while, but I am sure  y/n will enjoy there . "