32

Soha comes out of her house all dressed up beautifully with luggage in her hands.
Jimin eyes her but looks away as Soha smirks.
He opens the trunk of his car and extends his hand towards her. She smiles placing her hand on his as his heart skips a beat. Jimin withdraws his hand.

" Luggage Soha Luggage!"

" Oh!"  She blushes.

He keeps her luggage in the trunk of his car.
Soha sits beside him she was so excited to be with him finally.

--------------------------

Soha meets Y/N and Taehyung who  helps her in keeping her luggage in guest room.
She was so happy to be close to Jimin finally.

------------------------------

Next morning Soha was serving the breakfast cooked by her as she requested Taehyung to cook breakfast for them while Taehyung and Jungkook were having  breakfast.

Taehyung appreciates her food . He asks her to be comfortable and take care of y/n and call him immediately if she faces any inconvenience and he leaves.

Jimin walks towards the breakfast table  as Soha tries to serve him the food  but he stops her and serves food for himself.

" Jungkook I have packed your lunch too."

" That's so sweet of you noona, thank you so much."

Jimin's heart warms up Soha is just like his Y/N noona. It's her first day in his house but she is taking care of everything as if she is a member too.

He takes first bite.

" How is it Jimine, I cooked it specially for you."

Jimin stops as he looks at her blushing state, his heart leaps.
He immediately gets up.

" I am full already."

" What? But it's so tasty hyung. Soha noona is such a good cook."

"I am feeling full!"

He leaves as Soha's heart breaks.

"Don't worry Noona he is quite moody sometimes, he must be in a bad mood today but.." Jungkook takes another bite. "Hmm it's really tasty, I am already in love with your cooking skills."

Soha smiles

" Thank you Kook!"

' These brothers are so sweet really! ' Soha thinks  to herself as she smiles.
Then Soha looks at Jimin's plate.

' You can't break my determination with these acts of you. I will try my best. '

-------------

At night Jimin was busy in some office work  in their living room. Soha was roaming around him intentionally and he knew that she is upto something so he tries his best not to look at her.

" Jimine!"

Jimin's heartbeat increases at her voice.

"What is it Soha?" He questions pretending to be annoyed.

" Can you please close the hooks of this dress for me."
Jimin's eyes widens as he almost forgets  to breath. He stares at her in loss of words.

"What?" He questions again

" As you can see Jimine I have applied nailpaint so I can't."

She pouts and shows him her wet nailpaint .
Jimin knows she is doing everything intentionally.

" Come on hurry up what are you thinking! I have lots of work."

Jimin looks at her shocked.

" Do it!! "