39

Jimin returns from office as Soha immediately hugs him. He smiles embracing her back.

" How was your day Jiminie?"

He sniffs her hair loving her scent.
" Hmm I missed you so much darling."

She smiles as she looks at him, he quick pecks her lips.

" Food is ready, you must be hungry after a tiring day ."

She speaks as she parts and tries to walk away. Jimin bites his lips as he holds her wrist and pulls her taking her into a passionate kiss immediately, this time she tries to keep up with his pace and time. He sucks on her tongue as she moans melting in his arms.
She pats his shoulder lightly to let go as Jimin parts immediately. She becomes almost breathless. He cups her face and pecks her forehead a little longer as she smiles closing her eyes.

Jimin sits on the chair in dining hall as she serves him the dinner. Jimin grabs her hand and pulls her on his lap as her breath hitched.

" I would like the second option of you feeding me."

She blushed as she nods slowly. He curls his arms around her waist as he places his chin on her shoulder while she serves the food on his plate.

" I-I cooked it, specially for you."

" Hmm? You cooked it! "
She nods smiling as Jimin holds her hand near his mouth and pecks each of her knuckles as her heart  bursts at that.

" Thank you for this food darling."

He loosens his grip on her and sits back as she starts feeding him spoon by spoon. He tucks some loose hair strands behind her ear and caresses her cheek. When suddenly.

" Soha Noonaaaaa!!...

" Oh shit! "
Soha immediately jumps from Jimin's lap as he groans in annoyance. She fixes herself. Jungkook enters the dining hall.

" O-oh Kookie! You are back. How was the party. "

" Hmm it was good noona. "

Soha nods just then she remembers something.

" Oh what about Irene? Did she reach home?"
She asks concerned.

" Don't worry noona I dropped her myself."

Soha sighs in relief.

" Noona I am hungry, is some food left. "

" You were at party right? How come you are hungry?" Jimin questions

' Because of Irene!'

" I didn't got time to eat much I was busy with Min." Jimin nods

" Ofcourse kookie sit, I will serve you."

Jimin leaves after having his food as he turns around and pouts at Soha. She chuckles as she looks down.

" Thank you Noona. I was so hungry."

" Oh it's alright kookie. "

She ruffles his hair.

" Is Y/N noona awake I want to see her. "

-------------------------

Taehyung caresses Y/N's hair as she layed her head on his chest , he was sitting beside her .

" Don't worry Tae I will get well soon baby!"

Taehyung pouts as he nods.

" Come here my baby bear. "

Y/N opens her arms wide as Taehyung snuggles into her chest. She runs her hands through his hair affectionately .
He sighs in peace under the affection  of his wife . He cups her face and pecks her lips  and suddenly deepens the  kiss as she holds his nape , just then

" Y/N Nooonaaaa!! ..."

Y/N pushes Taehyung away on the other side of bed as he groans and whines in annoyance.

" How are you Noona?"

" I am feeling better Kookie!"

" Please get well soon, Jimin hyung and I we both are missing you."

He pouts.
Taehyung smiles admiring this brother sister bond these two have developed in just a short span of time.

---------------------

Soha was about to sleep when someone knocks her door. She opens the door and gasps on finding Jimin. She looks around and pulls him inside as she immediately closes her door, she turns around and finds Jimin sitting on her bed.

" What are you doing here so late , you pabo!!"

Jimin pats her mattress

" Your beds seems to be comfy, I am planning to sleep here tonight." He winks

" You can't Jimin! Understand!"

He stands up and starts moving towards her

" But I don't want to!!" He pouts

" Please! "

Her breath hitched as he holds her waist and pulls her towards him connecting their forehead slowly .She smiles closing her eyes as she holds his shoulders.

" I missed you so much."

" I missed you too Jimine. "

He parts as he cups her face caressing it. He holds her nape pulling her in for a kiss.
He hums in their kiss as he kissed her tilting his head.
She pats his shoulder on being out of breath as he chuckles breaking their kiss.

" Hmm... You are improving in your breath control seems like our practice is working." He bites his lips as Soha blushes hitting his chest.

" Soha!! "

Taehyung knocks her door and calls for her as her eyes widens she gets  scared of getting caught with Jimin in her room

" Do you know where is Jimin?"

She looks at Jimin who nods but she shakes her head in denial.

" N-No oppa!"

" I have been searching for him from past half an hour."

"  I Don't kn-" She gasps

Her words are cut in between as Jimin dips his head in the crook of her neck. Her eyes flutters at the sensation.

" What happened Soha? Is everything alright? "

" Y-Yes Oppa I was, I was just t-thinking where he possibly c-could be ."

Taehyung continues to talk.

" Jimin! Stop baby!" She whispers

She twists his hair in her hand as he starts licking her neck. He hums sending shivers down her spine as she almost moans at that sensation.

" J-Jimin stop, o-oppa is h-here." She whispers to him.

" He won't know trust me darling. "

Taehyung leaves finally as he parts smirking at her expressions.
She hits his chest multiple times as she whines.
Jimin holds her wrists and pecks them  as he smiles towards her fluttering her heart.
He looks at her as he bites his lips.

" Where is your night dress from that night."

" O-Oh that!"
She gets flustered.

" You were looking so hot I swear, It took me a lot to control myself otherwise I would have taken you then and there. I got so hard-"

" Oh God! Jimin!! You are such  a pervert!!"

He chuckles as he pecks her cheeks.

" Just for you love."

She blushed.

" O-Okay now let's  sleep. "

" omg already?? My babe is so straightforward!"

Soha's eyes widens.

" Oh god! I didn't mean that! You pervo!! "

Jimin chuckles as she pushes him out of her room and closes the door, calming down her breaths as she blushed hard.

_____________________________________________________________________________