sunny heart meet the rookie/welcome to mesgaoza city

It's 1st period break at crystal prep academy, with all the students in the hallway heading to class or hanging out at the hallway for a while especially sunny heart talking to suri polomore & neon light at her locker.

"Yo heart!"

She turns around with sly grin on her face to see one of member from applejack shadowbolt roughnecks, Joey wheeler and Sgt. Apple rookie walk up to them with sunny give fist bump to Joey.

Sunny: "how you been doing, wheeler."

Joey: "great like always. Oh here's Sgt. Apple rookie that you want to meet."

She see Sgt. Applejack rookie standing right next to Joey wheeler with nervous grin and sunny heart said to her in kindness, "very nice to meet you, kiddo." Tatejima replied, "you too Ms. Heart, hey I ask you a question like You getting helped from shadowsbolt roughneck fighting against tough wild tera pokemon in other universes sometimes." She replied back to tatejima question with energetic, "I got helped from those crazy bastards fighting against tough wild tera pokemon in other universes, am I right wheeler." And Joey said, "you know it heart, I hope you join the other fighting against one of Titan pokemons very soon because it going long Titan pokemons season ever." Neon lights said to him with little bit surprised, "how many Titan pokemons are there, dude?"

Joey: "25 Titan pokemons."

Several crystal prep academy students becoming surprise to hearing about 25 Titan pokemons and shoutout of surprise yell, "YEEEEE-HAWWWWW!" As Suri said in energetic to Joey while rubbing her hands together, "Titan pokemons is back and that's mean different type of tasty herba mystica is back too as well, ooh I want to taste that herba mystica inside a sandwich to feel abilities and level up in my taste buds, m'kay." Neon replied, "you said it suri." Tatejima scared from inside and thought, "they become crazy like shadowbolt roughnecks right now."

Pokemon original universe

Paldea region at 9:58 am

Mesagoza city in South province

With the love birds surprise to see the city huge inside the wall while behind the great crater of aero zero for first time

With the love birds surprise to see the city huge inside the wall while behind the great crater of aero zero for first time. Sunset shimmer wearing red shirt into first knot expose her belly, demin shorts with brown leather belt around belt loop, and white socks inside sneakers. Her hair into ponytail from behind and got three types of earrings in left ear. Rainbow dash wearing light blue sleeveless basketball jersey to expose muscular arms, camo shorts with pokebelt around belt loops, and sneakers. Wearing baseball cap on her head went backward.

Sunset: "the city look beautiful and fancy, right dashie."

Rainbow: "you said it babe. I should get haircut at salon like a Flattop before looking a job in the city while wondering the city."

Sunset: "good idea rainbow. I should looking for a job too as well like part time in the day."

Rainbow: "good thinking honey."

"You should ask the dictator nemona pepper of uva academy for a job."

They turned around to see male section 23 armored agent walk up to them and Sunset says to him in kindness, "she will." He replied, "yup she's kindness to hire people in need at her academy
after done wondering the city." Rainbow replied, "sounds good, armored dude."

[New chapter is out for today]

Two universe times

1. Pokemon original universe

• paldea region on Tuesday- 10:01 am

2. Equestria girls alternative universe 3

• canterlot city on Wednesday- 10:01 am