hanging out with otherselves

Kyouko hori and yuki yoshikawa on school roof with kyouko's self and her girlfriend to hanging out for a while with kyouko look at herself sitting on edge of roof got honoka sitting in her lap.

Kyouko: "so, when you two started dating may I ask."

Kyouko#two: "doing middle school year, she's very beautiful and smart girl with d-cup breasts, am I right babe."

Honoka: "you know it cutie."

Yuki: "aww it so cute."

Kyouko in shock about her self from universe two is bisexual to dating honoka during middle school but she asked her another question, "who's dating izumi miyamaru from your universe it may I ask?' Kyouko #two replied to back her question, " It's Yuki yoshikawa, dudette." Cause Yuki started blushed on her face and kyouko froze stiff as a board in shock about izumi miyamaru dating Yuki yoshikawa at their universe when Yuki said to them in kindness while still blushed, "I'm so proud of them started dating together. Anyway I'm joining section 23 as wild rampage pokemon buster for first time."

Kyouko #2: "radical dudette."

At section 17 main lobby with captain sentry confronted male staff got welcome basket underneath his hands got goodies inside and got audino by his right side with captain sentry said to him in kindness, "bring housewarming gift to the love birds at their place."

Male staff: "yes sir."

Audino: "audino."

"Captain."

He turned around to see Connie Springer floating in half of inch from the ground toward him with serious look and captain sentry said, "what's wrong Connie?"

[New chapter is out for today]