meet Jedi councils

High council chamber with Jedi temple guard & rarity exit the elevator toward the chamber with she see Jedi masters sitting in oval chairs in a circle starting directly at rarity with strict expressions and male decapodian name Tito in 30's wearing Jedi master outfit who sitting in middle chair say to her in kindness, "welcome my child, it's very to meet you for first time." Rarity replied, "umm you too, may I ask why you all want to meet me?" Then akemi step in to answer rarity curious question, "because you got one of force in you by birth." Rarity replied, "what is the force?"

Tito: "the force is what a gives a Jedi his powers. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surroundeds us and penetrates us; it's binds the alternative, alternate, and universes."

Bisharp sitting in 2nd between akemi & drama letter from equestria girls alternative universe 6: sunset past in horizon begins to speak with indestructible translator wristband in right hand with the voice of liam Neeson in serious, "did you learn the force to lift something as a baby?" Rarity look at him with one brow up to become confused and said, "nope I can't remember it as a baby." All council members talking to each other very quietly about rarity can't remember to lift something as a baby for a moment and stop talking when claire from grim adventures of Billy & Mandy original universe say to her in polite, "did your family about it, dear?"

Rarity: "no ma'am I think, but I ask them when me and sweetie belle get home from school."

Drama letter: "good thinking to do that."

Rarity: "can I go back to school please make my friends worried about me, I was at nurse office."

Bisharp: "go ahead, my dear. And may the force be with you."

Rarity: "thanks I guess."

Both of them walk away from chamber to elevator when tito sense something from rarity's force with may maple from pokemon universe 6: au future edition starting at him got curious look and said, "you sense little sadness and angry from rarity, master." Tito replied, "yes, she felt betray by 'sunset shimmer' for being anon-a-miss who posted on them in mystable."

Drama letter: "she need learn the way of force for good to become Jedi Knight."

May: "I'll teach her in learn the way of force as my Padawan."

Drama letter: "good thinking may."

Bisharp: "wonderful idea master maple."

Meanwhile at crystal prep academy in equestria girls universe 3 on a Saturday at 7:31 am

Inside empty class in 3rd floor known as mission control room with staffs working on complex electronic controls in both sides of the wall at right side with commander dusk talking to ochako uraraka from my hero academia universe 2: au college edition and kogame higurashi from Inuyasha universe 2: modern au edition.

"Is everything set, commander?"

They saw principal mayhem enter command center with commander dusk salute and says, "all set ma'am, we got two wild tera pokemon catchers here just in cause if wild tera pokemon show up to failed pinkie pie mission." Principal mayhem replied, "good, including limestone pie & misty fly are set too as well."

Commander dusk: "perfect."

[New chapter is out for today]