kalos companion reunite

At sunset, Chloe after bid farewell with serena and already board on a boat heading to kanto region then goh and ash show up at boat to pass by serena.

Chloe: "where you two?"

Ash: "I battle Wallace."

Goh: "I managed to catch myself an altaria."

Serena fail notice to ash with them and said to him with surprised, "yo ash!" They turned around that surprised ash to see his friend who travel with in kalos region and he said to her with surprised, "how are you been?" Serena replied, "I'm doing just fine, you doing great Pikachu."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Chloe: "you two know each other?"

He looked back at Chloe with a smile and replied, "sure do, she's friend from my journey at kalos region." When they heard boat start moving toward Kanto region and ash said to Serena in the dock, "so I'm entering pokemon world coronation series and I am very best." Serena replied, "I am competing in pokemon spectaculars. You will be best trainer and I will be best coordinator. That aim for the top, me and lisia cheering for you and cheering for Chloe too.

Ash: " Right back at ya. (Thought): who's lisia?"

Back at pokemon center, inside the room with lisia got warm smile on her face holding open letter in hand because she join section 17 as wild rampage pokemon buster in daytime and going to wild rampage pokemon buster orientation at briefing room 3-A in third floor by tomorrow at 8:15 pm in equestri girls/mlp original universe and she said to herself surprised, "I call uncle Wallace about it before Serena show up."

[New chapter is out for tonight]