night of coordinator

Serena and Lisia room

Serena laying down in the middle of bed underneath the covers halfway to reveal pink velvet sport bra to expose very fit muscular arms, just staring up at the ceiling when Lisia exit dark bathroom with pink bathroom robe toward the bedroom and stop at end of bed that caught from Serena with coy grin on her face and Lisia said to her very erotic, "are you ready my sweet?" Serena replied, "you know it babe." She then took off pink bathroom robe to the floor reveal half naked slim body with light blue panties on make Serena more happy to see Lisia g-cup breasts as she hop on the bed began crawling toward her, they give a quick kiss in the lips and she stand in all fours with her breasts hanging above Serena face.

Serena: "aww yeah."

She cupped on right breast begins sucking make Lisia cause to moan of pressure very erotic to feeling her breast suck by her protective and charming girlfriend from kalos region until she grabbed another one began groping cause Lisia start moan of pressure with tongue stick out to feel the spark from the brain to her whole body.

Lisia: "ah, s-serena, i...love you so much."

In few minutes, she felt something inside her breasts getting ready the limit when she latch the nipple and begins groping on both breasts with her hands really hard make Lisia start to moan of pressure really loud to spray milk upward in the ceiling rapidly for few seconds and collapsed on top of her with heavily breathing and sweats pouring down on forehead.

Lisia: "that....was amazing."

Serena: "yup."

Then they taking off their clothes toss them everywhere in bedroom with Lisia went underneath the cover and they switch places as Lisia on the bottom and Serena on top, they started making out as she taking her a ride with the bedroom filled up blissful moan from them.

At section 33

In the office with captain venderquack at her desk stare down at peacemaker from his original universe, DC world.

Who standing there in front of the desk at five feet away and captain venderquack said to him in kindness, "welcome aboard to section 33, peacemaker

Who standing there in front of the desk at five feet away and captain venderquack said to him in kindness, "welcome aboard to section 33, peacemaker. Haven't seen wild tera pokemon or wild rampage pokemon at your original universe before." Peacemaker replied, "no I haven't ma'am."

Lexi: "don't worry you will dude."

[New chapter is out for today]