tour at uva academy part 2

They arrived at schoolyard as sixth tour to see two student in the battlefield in a battle with their pokemon as eren begin explain to them, "this is uva schoolyard, it used for battle studies classes. It's a calming down place suited to exercising or relaxing." Rainbow and sunset surprise for the students to here to relaxing or exercising what eren once said until rainbow said to eren in kindness, "hey little dude, you wanna have pokemon battle against me someday, eren." Eren give out smug expression to hear pokemon battle from rainbow mouth and he replied back to her in energetic, "it's on, ms. Dash after all I'm new paldean region champion like my brother. Let's do it on Sunday at 11:14 am in mesgoza city battlefield it's one on one pokemon battle." Rainbow replied, "challenged accepted little buddy, it's good thing I work weekdays only." Lara & sunset very happy to their boyfriend and girlfriend having pokemon battle against each other on Sunday at 11:14 am in mesgoza city battlefield for first time when eren's energetic into kindness, "let continued on our last tour of uva academy is dorm room."

Sunset: "sounds good little buddy."

Meanwhile at canterlot high during 11:36 am in pinkie's universe

Skystar at her locker get something for 3rd period while humming very beautiful until she heard a voice by pinkie from behind, "hey skystar." She turned around little happily to see pinkie pie from 1st period and skystar said to her very shy, "h-h-hey pinkie."pinkie think skystar is cute from being shy girl who got dd-cup breasts inside pink shirt and pinkie ask her question, " You wanna join me and my friends at lunch today because they wanted to meet you." Skystar replied with kindness, "of course pinkie, I love to meet your friends at cafeteria during lunch period. See you later." She closed her locker room and give pinkie a quick peck kiss on right cheek, she then turn around started walking away in the hallway toward her third period that caught of surprise from pinkie and others from mission control room.

Commander dusk: "wow, I think skystar got a crushed on agent pie right now for first time, ma'am."

Principle mayhem: "yup like Admiral dawn ceries did same thing with her wife in their day."

Commander dusk: "indeed."

"Excuse me, principal mayhem."

She saw Skye Ketchum standing at control room doorway continues speak again, "there someone want speak with you right now." She then move out out of way to hallway for person entered the control room to reveal skystar's mother nova with kind smile.

That shock everyone from the control room to see nova enter the room with them when principal mayhem clear her throat and says happily to nova, "you wanna speak with me, nova

That shock everyone from the control room to see nova enter the room with them when principal mayhem clear her throat and says happily to nova, "you wanna speak with me, nova." Nova replied, "yes."

[New chapter is out for today]