Alice Friday surprise plan

Cabo poco at 10:00 pm

Inside dark Alice new bedroom with red oak drawers at left side of wall next to desk got computer on top with computer system, closet in front wall, and small size bed at right of bedroom has Alice laying down inside the blanket with Zeke curl up in middle of bed and her adopted mother, rainbow dash sitting at end of bed to look at her adopted daughter with a smile, "you and Zeke coming with us to explore area one & area two to take some pictures of every type of wild pokemon and including cortondo city." Alice surprises going with her adopted parents to explore area one & area two to take some pictures of every type of wild pokemon and including cortondo city for first time.

Alice: "sounds good to us, mama."

Rainbow: "and audino will babysit you while I take your mother a date in levinica city tomorrow night."

Alice: "of course."

Rainbow lean forward towards Alice give goodnight tender kiss on forehead and lean back, she said to her in kindness, "good night kiddo." Alice replied, "night mama." She closed her eyes went go to sleep and went right sideways facing the wall  with rainbow approach the door after leave her adopted daughter to turn on clefairy nightlight inside the outlet next to door in 3⅔ feet away and exit the room with door closed from behind and stop in 2⅓ inch. She walks in dark corridor toward master bedroom from one door down at left side as she entered the bedroom cause her eyes went wide to see her erotic girlfriend in middle of bed with knees touched is half naked with pink panties on, she couldn't resist staring at d-cup breasts.

Sunset: "are you ready for tonight, honey."

Rainbow: "yup."

Meanwhile at section 17 main lobby during 9:15 pm

Pepper already told captain sentry about wild force tiger zord just transform into new forg form, hand cannon to took out wild tera pokemon at the festival make him very happy.

Captain sentry: "we got elemental attack fusion  moves and now we getting megazord forge forms for first time."

Pepper: "indeed, we should go to mission control room to check out how many megazord forge forms are there."

Captain sentry: "good thinking pepper."

[New chapter is out for today]