vs wild rampage tinkaton

Highschool of the dead universe two:

On Tuesday September 10th, 2012 in Tokonosu city, Tokyo at 3:30 pm-fujumi academy

At school track field with toshimi Niki and several girls in female track running uniform was about doing track practice until they heard unknown cry from a creature Eastside of track field in eleven feet away, "TTTTINNNNNKATOOON!" They turn their...

At school track field with toshimi Niki and several girls in female track running uniform was about doing track practice until they heard unknown cry from a creature Eastside of track field in eleven feet away, "TTTTINNNNNKATOOON!" They turn their heads to the right in fear to see tinkaton started glowing rampage aura inside of her begins started growing size of garganacl with her skin turned yellow skin with black lighting maroon pattern all over and yellow glowing eyes except the hair is still the same. Her hammer got electricbuzz antenna in both sides and Lighting symbol in front. She's electric and fairy type.

Then suddenly an magical orange portal appeared right next to toshimi Niki and the the girls in three feet away face toward rampage tinkaton while behind them in 3⅔ feet away begins open up to reveal section 33 Northeast corridor with Letty from pokemon universe 9 in wild rampage pokemon buster armored, Sarah cerise, letty's girlfriend nemona, and destiny Ketchum come out through the portal to track field to see rampage tinkaton.

Nemona: "yo, that rampage pokemon what you talking about dudette."

Destiny: "yup."

Both destiny and letty pull out pokeball quick begins tossed it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Letty: "chien-po, on the double!"

Destiny: "come out, cacnea!"

They come out from pokeball to outside track field have pokemon battle against rampage pokemon while being by several students and staffs on the hill.

Letty: "dark pulse!"

It jumped in the air to fire dark pulse straight toward rampage tinkaton when she fire electro ball toward dark pulse to stop it.

Destiny: "use pin missiles!"

He fire pin missiles straight toward rampage tinkaton quick with direct hit is super effective cause halfway medium Cirictal damage that surprise everyone on the hill as Takashi said to rei and her boyfriend with surprise, "I don't who those people are but they really good battle against strange creature.

Rei: " Yeah. "

Hisashi: "including their creatures too as well

Sarah look at rampage tinkaton with coy grin and shoutout, "I GOT NEW SUPER FIST MOVE AGAINST YOU, TINKATON!" She started glowing golden aura inside of her that alarm everyone to summoned illusion of mamowshine in gigantamax form above her in eleven feet while laying down with legs seperate

Naomi: "woah! That thing is huge!"

Rei: "I got bad feeling about this guys."

Sarah: "super fist of blabs-a-lot: gigantamax mamowshine belly slam!"

Takashi: "say what!?!"

Gigantamax mamowshine fly straight down toward rampage Tinkaton really fast with full of speed that alarm Takashi said to everyone, "brace for impact!" He impacted on rampage Tinkaton with direct hit caused medium-sized shake and huge gust of wind as everyone cover their eyes with elbow.

Mr. Shido: "goodness me."

Yamada: "woah! Her super whatever she call it packed powerful punch."

Miku: "you said it Yamada."

Ms. Hayashi: "geeze."

Teshima: "I like her. She got fire in her eyes."

When shake, huge gust of wind, and gigantamax mamowshine faded away with everything went back to normal including normal Tinkaton in the middle of crater becoming fainted from Sarah moves, and jetty pulled out heal ball in right hand.

Jetty: "you're mine now."

Nemona: "go baby."

She look back at nemona to give charming wink cause her became lovestruck and collapsed on the floor as rei said to duo with confused, " Did she fainted?" Takashi replied, "I believe so rei." Then she look back at crater again begins throwing straight toward crater from above and stop in mid-air started captured her with pink beam to went inside the ball whom falling down on the crater gently and started lock her up after that.

Yamada: "alright she caught it."

Letty: "I'll go get it."

Sarah: "go ahead scary dudette. "

Both Letty and her pokemon walk toward the crater to grabbed with Sarah turn around toshimi and the girls, then said, "you girls alright." Toshimi replied, "we're fine but thanks anyway."

Destiny: "no problem we're doing our job as wild rampage pokemon buster."

*jawa happily sound*

They turned around to see jawa walked through the portal toward the them along with scream tail and Sarah said to him in huttus of kindness of jawaese, "you got stuff for captain venderquack what she asking for?" Jawa replied, "yup, it's at hanger 1-C." Scream tail look at Takashi, rei, and hisashi on the hill with the others give stern look that being noticed by Takashi.

Takashi: "(thought) why that strange creature staring us like that?"

Sarah: "excellent we be there in a minute, little dude."

She pulled out sack of galactic credits inside and toss to it to him on palm of his hand begins shaking bit with credits inside and stop as he turned around at several jaws from inside the lobby and said in jawaese of surprise, "34 galactic credits!" They started cheering loud happy for having 34 galactic credit from Sarah cerise.

Girl #1: "aww it so sweet."

Girl #2: "yup."

[New chapter is out for tonight]