meet the recruits

Section 17 training ground with 10 cadets standing in line little close front entrance who facing it when moeko sekine from the dangers in my heart universe look at yuuta togashi from love chunibyo & other delusions universe 2 to the left, she says to him kindly, "you join section 17 wild rampage pokemon busters, huh." He replied, "yup, I saw a lot of wild tera pokemon in my universe all the time and but I never seen wild rampage pokemon before so I decided signed up to become this wild rampage pokemon buster."

Moeko: "that's cool."

They spotted their rank leaders enter the training ground began approach them and stop with fluttershy said to them friendly, "welcome new cadets to our first wild rampage pokemon busters, let introduced myself, I'm captain fluttershy breeze from my universe ." Misty fly step begins introduced herself to them, "I'm misty fly the leader of wild rampage pokemon busters squadron. This is commander nene nishidera, sergeant aijou rentarou, and lieutenant mukai naoya. You guys heard about new phenomeno from aroros region called rampage phenomena, it cause them into frenzy, and caused them to grow in size and power when pokemon exposed to a rampage vein's health falls below half it can become overcome by the power of the rampage, giving it a second wind and giving off a strange dark aura aswell as beginning to show aggressively behavior not presented previously.

Sergeant aijou: "we need to defeat it 5 times with our pokemon or our friends from every sections and they will return to normal with dizzy or fainted."

Lieutenant mukai: "we captured it to join our team or put them in pokemon storage for our new wild rampage pokemon buster can choose it as their partners."

Captain fluttershy: "you guys will get new wild rampage pokemon buster uniforms to wear in 5 days for your sizes."

They're very happy to hear that from captain fluttershy about getting new wild rampage pokemon buster uniforms in 5 days when lieutenant mukai said to them nicely, "we going to pokemon storage room so you guys choose every type of pokemon as your partner including three or four pokemon you like before heading home. Understand."

Cadets: "yes sir."

[New chapter is out for today]