agent meet pokemon streamer

Fuki check every type of pokeballs in the shelves as her first daily work in section 23 ever and still happy about caught her first wild tera pokemon in pokemon alternate world number three.

"Why hello, charming agent."

She turned her head to the left cause her eyes wide to see pokemon streamer/gym leader from paldea region in pokemon universe 9 wearing pink velvet crop top to expose beautiful slim body, demin shorts, and sneakers. Got short pigtails in both sides of her hair and different types of earrings in left ear.

Fuki: "(thought) woah, she's very cute for gym leader from her universe. Damn."

She approach fuki with loveable expression and stop, "let me introduce myself, I am iono, the pokemon streamer and gym leader at levinica city, paldea region from my universe, so your a lycoris agent at your original universe, huh." Fuki replied, "yup, I'm fuki harukawa at your service." Iono said to her very nice, "fuki harukawa, that cute name for charming section 23 serect agent in full time." Then fuki step in to answer iono question, "actually I'm working in night shift only not day shift."

Iono: "that's cool, you should visit me at streamer room sometimes so I can tell my fans about section 23, probably two weeks."

Fuki smile about offered from iono about visit her at streamer room in her universe sometimes to join live stream tell her fans about section 23 in two weeks and said, "sure I will, beautiful." Iono crossed her arms underneath e-cup breasts with smug grin to hear it from fuki and said, "super, I hope you see again at my hometown doing live stream.'

Fuki: " Yup."

Back at pokemon alternate world number three during 2:35 pm

Inside of backstage of lilycove pokemon contest building with lisia talking to female coordinator until they stop talking to heard clear throat by someone behind lisia in 3 feet away as she turned around to see shiny kangforcer holding envelope in hand with section 17 in middle of envelope as he raised up front of lisia.

Lisia: "umm, you can bring it inside my room at pokemon center after pokemon contest over because my protective & great girlfriend Serena see it and throw it inside the trashcan."

Kangforcer lower envelope down with little bit confused look on his face about lisia request so he agree with her and turned around begins hopping away exit the building towards pokemon center while being watched by happily lisia arms crossed underneath g-cup breasts  for close called as she turned around to see Serena & her pokemon apporch the duo.

Lisia: "hey sweetie, how it go over there."

Serena: "great, the crowd love our performance on stage right guys."

Panchum: "pancham."

Delphox: "delphox."

Sylveon: "sylveon.'

Lisia: " Wonderful honey, I'm proud of you."

Serena: "yup, anyway I'm going to sleep with you at your room tonight because we're traveling another city for pokemon center."

Lisia started freak out from inside totally forgot about her girlfriend sleep with her inside her room at pokemon center and accidentally told shiny kangforcer go over there to place on the desk at the room so she will hid the letter somewhere in room after reading it and before serena arrived, she then said to her, "I'm totally happy about that my love because you have fun with my girls tonight." Serena coy grin to look down at lisia breasts inside the dress and replied, "yup, I'm very happy about it, babe."

[New chapter is out for today]