the explanation

After 57th expedition failed with rest of Levi squad killed by female Titan with someone inside to control it except for petra got saved by eren just time before transformation into his Titan form to battle against female Titan for a while for petra full retreat to join the others but he failed after he got defeated by female Titan with Martial arts skills and she escaped after that, at least he got rescue by captain Levi Ackerman and mikasa Ackerman, he became tired and unconscious from female Titan During 4:25 pm.

Outside the calaneth district, several scouts were on the lookout for any Titans wondering in their area. Mikasa walked over to the cart that unconscious eren laying down on his back and wrapped up in the scout legion cloak.

"How is he?"

She turned around to worried petra ral walk up to her with arms crossed, then mikasa replied back to her in kindness, "great, he need some rest from battle against female Titan. I'm lucky you survive was about get stomped by Titan with eren save you just in time."

Petra: "yeah, oh by the way. We just heard explosion from outside of the forest."

Mikasa: "some people come out supernatural portal in front of giant trees entrance to battle against creature called wild rampage pokemon."

Petra: "really?"

Nanaba show up step in to tell Petra, "yup, they're really good to take down that big guy down went back to normal for teenage boy throw red & white ball at creature and capture with red beam to inside the ball after that." She very excitement of discovery about teenage boy capture pokemon with strange ball when nanaba begins explain again to Petra, "I heard convention from down below by a guy named happy Hogan about they need prepared fighting against wild rampage pokemon again who show here soon as possible including wild tera and gigantamax pokemon too." Petra confused about wild tera and gigantamax pokemon thing what nanaba said to them and she says to them, "I want to see this wild rampage pokemon or wild tera pokemon very soon for first time when we arrived at calaneth district."

Nanaba: "don't worry Petra you will."

Mikasa: "maybe you going to meet strangers too as well."

Nanaba: "good point there, Ackerman."

[New chapter is out for today]