vs tera lucario

More than a married couple, but not lovers universe 2: harem edition on Thursday September 22th, 2023 at 8:15 am-Unknown city, Japan

Seishun academy-gymnasium

Mei hamano & Sachi takamiya walking together toward gym teacher office when they stop to see glimmering lucario standing in middle of the gym staring at them directly when suddenly, a purple magical portal show up behind the stage left next to them in 4 feet away facing toward glimmering lucario began open up to reveal section 17 northeast corridor with original mei hamano in section 23 jumpsuit with blue stripes on both sides and pokebelt around belt loop, sharman fangs, his friends, and captain eldian come out through the portal to gymnasium to see glimmering lucario that caught of surprise sharman and his friends.

Puggsy: "woah! Is that wild tera pokemon you guys talking about, right."

Captain eldian: "yup."

He summoned tera shard crystal Rose up from the floor to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into piece to reveal terastallized lucario with grass type tera shard crown on top of his head on cue for mei pulled out pokeball in right hand and kim grabbed photographic with the picture of the moon from her pocket to show sharman standing left next to sachi and mei at 6 feet away who got confused look."

Kim: "here's the picture of the moon."

Sharman: "oh, oh, oh."

He spinning like a top really fast and transform into fangface make mei and sachi scared

He give out heroic howling to facing up against terastallized lucario when mei toss it in the air and call out her pokemon, "Archaludon, it's showtime!" He come out from his pokeball to inside gymnasium with fangface working together against teras...

He give out heroic howling to facing up against terastallized lucario when mei toss it in the air and call out her pokemon, "Archaludon, it's showtime!" He come out from his pokeball to inside gymnasium with fangface working together against terastallized lucario when fangface walk up to him and said, "you ain't so tough, (growl) pal." He flick him on tip of his nose lightly make lucario made to use scared face on fangface running away toward the group to went behind mei to hide.

Kim: "what just happened?"

Captain eldian: "he used scare face at opponents harshly lower its speed state."

Puggsy: "that's explained it."

Mei: "use electro shock!"

He stand in all fours like a bridge to fire electro shock at lucario quick is super effective and almost heavily critical damage caused tera shattered for return dizzy lucario to normal, mei pulled out great ball in right hand begins throwing it as a fast ball straight toward him and started captured him with red beam, it falling down on the floor gently and begins lock him up after that.

Fangface: "oh, oh, oh, way to go kid (growl) that show him who boss."

Puggsy pulled out the picture from his right pocket to show fangface who turned around to see the picture of the sun as he says, "here's the picture of the sun. You Furball." He transformed back to his normal state that make mei and sachi with curious look on their faces as mei says to them confused, "what just happened?" Her original self step in to answer mei question, "every 400 yrs, a baby werewolf is born in the fangsworth family on Sherman Turned into a werewolf name fangface. But only the sun change him back that's why Sam pulled out the picture of the moon at Sherman, he transformed into fangface to protect them from bad guys."

Captain eldian: "puggsy pulled out the picture of the sun at fangface cause him back into normal."

Sharman: "huh?"

Buff: " That's why we went many adventures to solve mystery for him as serect weapon against them."

Sachi: "not bad, I guess."

[New chapter is out for today]