fuki harukawa depends

Commander kusunoki office

Fuki: "I want to join section 23 as wild tera Pokemon catcher in night time."

She standing front of the desk with commander kusunoki with stern and confused expression on her face while being accompanied by the assistance & lucario, then commander replied, "why you want to Join this section 23 place, ms. Harukawa." Fuki said to her in kindness, "isn't originally section 23 that the legendary section 23 owned by the armin "Fucking" arlelt, former titan shifter and dino handler, it's government underground facility underneath the whole paradise Island. He and other head of sections are legendary heroes who saved the universes from valmont, shendu, his siblings, daolon, tarakudo, and drago back in their day and they saved universes again twice by tatus empire and zero empire."commander impressed bit about fuki information about section alliances and said to kindness, "you can join section 23, ms. Harukawa."

Fuki: "awesome, I'm going to meet with captain eldian and the rest first time after wild tera Pokemon orientation over and get my stuff at Pokemon storage room."

Assistance: "that neat I guess but Reiner said to him about alpha Pokemon from this hisuie region place coming here and other universe in rampage or terastal form."

Fuki: "it's ancient time in sinnoh region at Pokemon original universe."

Assistant: "really."

Fuki: "yup."

At cafe lycoReco

Mika standing behind the counter staring at misdreavus right front of him in 4 feet away that spooked chisato and mizuki until he got a idea for her with a smile and said, "you wanna help us at the cafe

Mika standing behind the counter staring at misdreavus right front of him in 4 feet away that spooked chisato and mizuki until he got a idea for her with a smile and said, "you wanna help us at the cafe."

Misdreavus: "misdreavus, mis."

Mika: "I guess 'it yes' to me then, welcome abroad."

[New chapter is out for today]